Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: sadeyez HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/28/07 04:27 AM
Happy birthday to my bestest WB!! I hope you have a wonderful day and don't have to work. How does it feel to be 29? ;\) You deserve the best life has to offer and somehow I know you're going to get it all! You're a very special person and B. is lucky to have you! ;\) And I'm so glad we're friends. \:\)

I'm having a glass of wine, or is it 2? to celebrate your big day. \:D Of course, I'll be back tonight to help you celebrate again if you want! But whatever you do, enjoy your special day!

Love you, WB!! Here's to many more happy birthdays!!

love ya lots, girly!

SE
Posted By: qoe100 Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/28/07 05:13 AM
Yay!!! It's Karen's BD!!! As if we needed an excuse to drink wine, right girls!!!

Have a wonderful day, Karen.......oh yeah, aren't you off somewhere with Bobolicious?

Seriously, we've come a long way, haven't we. Hope it's your best 29th BD ever!!!

Love ya!
Posted By: koshka Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/28/07 10:01 AM
Happy Birthday, Karen, wherever you are!
Posted By: psluke Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/28/07 10:05 AM
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

And many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\:D \:D \:D
Happy Birthday Karen!

I hope today is wonderful - just like you!

Barb
Posted By: pammie Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/28/07 12:24 PM

KAREN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted By: ALL6785 Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/28/07 01:06 PM
Hi ya Karen!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It looks like we're doing the color "thing" for your birthday... Green is my favroite!
\:D \:D \:D \:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!!!!
HAPPY B IRTHDAY

!!!!!

Ahhh, Karen!

To be 29...again!

May all your birthday wishes come true!

SG
Posted By: BethM Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/28/07 04:41 PM
YO KSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,

Hey, hey, It's your Birthday!

I hope that you have the best day celebrating with everyone you love. Is Bobalicious taking you somewhere special? What a difference a year makes, huh?

So have a drink for me and I will toast to you. Here's hoping that all your days will be as happy as this one!

Love,
Bethie
You guys make me cryyy!!
thank you! How sweet are you guys!
and you especially my loving WB lol

Just got back from the Queen Mary, was a great two days! Stayed in the hotel- which is the ship rooms
Been before but not for years, in fact my sis was married on the ship, its so full of history and , well its rather spooky and haunted! lol Was a really fab 2 days, home now, gonna go have dinner, B has been a doll as per usual!

Being 29 aint so bad after all!
I love you guys!
Thank you!
Posted By: BethM Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/28/07 10:59 PM
Hey what about me....she's probably passed out somewhere and could care less!
Posted By: FRIEND Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/28/07 11:53 PM
Happy Birthday Karen, mine just past. Virgo's are the best!!
Posted By: sadeyez Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN MARIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - 08/29/07 03:17 AM
Originally Posted By: BethM
Hey what about me....she's probably passed out somewhere and could care less!

No she isn't! How dare you say something like that about me. I haven't had a drop yet. ;\)

SE
© DivorceBusting.com