Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: iluvme55 Where are they now?????? - 11/12/13 10:51 PM
I was just wondering whatever happed to????

Hoosiermamma

Mila

Amy C

Phil? He was a crazy one to follow

Trusting

Kissak

a new 2 moro

Just wondering??????????? would be nice to see how they are all doing....hopefully they made it over this journey from hell....I pray they did as I have
Posted By: MrBond Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 12:01 AM
Ha! I remember Phil. To be honest, I don't think he coped with things very well, although I wish he is doing alright.
Posted By: tadpole1025 Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 12:31 AM
I would also like to know how:

MHL

Grace O

PEI

Sunshinelewis

Antonia

Punkin

Heartblessing

SeekingAnswers

Are doing.....
Posted By: tadpole1025 Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 12:31 AM
And QueenofSwords

and Albuqurque
Posted By: job Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 12:24 PM
Tad,
Seeking Answers had a stroke back in the spring and is recovering at home these days. Cat posted an update on her several weeks ago.

Heartsblessing is still trucking the highways and hasn't posted here for a long time. I believe her marriage has been restored.
Posted By: job Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 12:59 PM
Kissak is still posting. She changed her name to movn4ward.
Posted By: iluvme55 Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 03:35 PM
Nice to catch up on the ones we read about daily......I hope and pray they are doing well.
Posted By: iluvme55 Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 03:49 PM
Also a few were contemplating suicide at one point..I hope and pray those are doing ok......
Posted By: Cadet Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 08:37 PM
Originally Posted By: tadpole1025
And QueenofSwords

QueenofSwords is reconciling her marriage, she just bought a new house with her husband and they are moving in with her two sons.
Posted By: tadpole1025 Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 10:55 PM
That is awesome. Good for her.

Is Jack still on the boards?

Tad
Posted By: job Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 10:57 PM
Jack is not on the boards at the moment. He has some personal issues he is dealing w/that I am not at liberty to post here.

He is and his wife are reconciled and appear to be doing fine. The personal issues are not related to his reconciliation w/his wife.
Posted By: job Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/13/13 11:59 PM
Punkin moved over to the Divorce Forum a while back. She is divorced and the last time she posted back in March, she was heading back to court over some financials. That was the last time she posted.
Posted By: tadpole1025 Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/22/13 12:04 AM
Anybody here ever hear of an update from yellowrose?
Posted By: iluvme55 Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/22/13 03:51 AM
Cindy passed away 2 yrs. ago in March she had terminal cancer....she was so nice to me off of these boards I really miss her......
Posted By: tadpole1025 Re: Where are they now?????? - 11/22/13 06:56 AM
So sad to hear.

frown

She used to post to me early in my sitch and was always so nice.

Wow.....
Posted By: ericmsant2 Re: Where are they now?????? - 12/07/13 08:18 PM
Albuqurque - is fine. She is still with her H. They relocated to another country.

PEI is fine. Still crazy as every.

MHL is doing okay. I believe he is searching for employment but other than that - he is kicking arse.
Posted By: iluvme55 Re: Where are they now?????? - 12/24/13 08:41 PM
Has anyone heard from Mila? BrandnewDay? Hoosiermamma? HeartsBlessings? They were on here 6 to 7 yrs ago ...I hope they have found happiness in their new lives.....

Just wondering, I am at work this xmas eve having to work, but at least it's from home so blessed to have this job I think they only thing bad about it is I never have to dress up ...lol

But it's still nice....
Posted By: job Re: Where are they now?????? - 12/24/13 09:25 PM
Brandnewday and her h reconciled several years ago and once things settled down, she's not been back since.

HearthsBlessing was here several years ago and she and her h have reconciled. She returned for a short time because she still has some questions that she was seeking answers to. She now posts once in a while on another forum in cyber world. If I recall, she is still driving tractor trailers, i.e., just as her husband does.
Posted By: Cadet Re: Where are they now?????? - 12/26/13 07:48 AM
Originally Posted By: job
HearthsBlessing was here several years ago and she and her h have reconciled. She returned for a short time because she still has some questions that she was seeking answers to. She now posts once in a while on another forum in cyber world. If I recall, she is still driving tractor trailers, i.e., just as her husband does.
Actually she sold her tractor and started her own private forum.

Had some thyroid problems and seems to be going through another round of changes, well at least medically, and the rest is not my place to talk about.

If by some chance she reads this I wish her well.
Posted By: job Re: Where are they now?????? - 12/26/13 12:42 PM
Cadet,
Thanks for the update on HeartsBlessing. I can't believe she sold her tractor. She loved the open road and driving. She worked so hard to get her license, etc. But God has a way of making changes in our lives and calls us to where we are needed.

I'm sorry to hear that she's had some health issues, but I do wish her well on her journey thru life.
© DivorceBusting.com