Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: AntoniaB Earthquake-related, a bit of levity... - 08/24/11 01:05 AM
So, how many of you on the east coast today had the fleeting thought after the earthquake that you hoped THIS would be the magic bullet that mad your ex drop OM or OW and come running back for fear that something had happened to you or your home and that this minor brush with "death" would put it all in perspective for them?

I did. Then I told myself, "Antonia, you are truly delusional."

Then I laughed.
Posted By: angel61 Re: Earthquake-related, a bit of levity... - 08/24/11 01:23 AM
hahaha....

I have thought of crashing my car into a tree just to see how what would do.... then when I think of how that will hurt....no way, no man is worth it!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Earthquake-related, a bit of levity... - 08/25/11 01:22 PM
I got a call from H after the earthquake, he had heard the story on the radio. He was out of town and so did not experience the earthquake himself. After he called, I thought, "Well he didn't have to call me and ask about it, maybe he did it because he has concern for me after all." So when he got home Tuesday I looked forward to it being a way for him to bring up a conversation, we could make a little small talk about it and maybe the mood would lighten. Nope. He got home from his trip and said nothing that day and said nothing to me yesterday either. The earth can move yet Monster stays in control. Monster's stronger than I thought.
Posted By: punkin Re: Earthquake-related, a bit of levity... - 08/25/11 10:42 PM
My son in San Fran said they had wind bigger than that!
here in Los Angeles, we don't even interrupt conversations for quakes less than a 6.5...

wimps
@ 25 lol so true
© DivorceBusting.com