Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Drew More Drew!! - 02/14/08 12:29 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone here a Happy Valentine's Day!!

Last thread: Drew cont'd

W asked S6 who his Valentine was last night. Bet you can't guess who he said .... \:\)
Posted By: Jeanette1120 Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 01:35 PM
Did he say YOU!! \:D

Ohhh.....I'm so glad you started back up your thread!! You were on my favorite topic FISHING! And of course.....since I too, lived in Alaska for 20+ years I know some fabulous fishing spots also!! In July....it will be daylight 23 hours of the day there will be no darkness at all!!

There are so many lakes there Drew.....first one that comes to mind is Lake Louise.....ahhhh, I wonder if my picture is still on the wall inside the store? I had caught the biggest lake trout from that lake!!! I think I was 8 \:\)

My 3rd brother still lives there!! He's been begging me to come up for the longest!! He has one of those boats the aluminum big kind??? And goes many many miles up the Susitna river, where they catch 20 pound Arctic Char and not to mention 80lbs King Salmon!!

Then of course......you can go down to the end of the road to Homer AK ( you pass the Kenai River ) and go Halibut Fishing!! WooHoo!! Nothing like catching a 250lb flounder!

I live in South Florida now.....hards to adjust to Ocean fishing....it's not the same! Not as many mosquitoes to fight off!! LOL

Hugs

Jeanette
Posted By: bombardier50 Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 01:40 PM
Happy V-day Drew.

Jeanette...I have a friend who lives in Fritz Creek.

Bomb
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 03:18 PM
Yep. S6 said Daddy is his Valentine. \:\)
Posted By: Grace_O Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 03:23 PM
Drew,

That is so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day.

Ahhh, fishing. I loved the picture of "combat" fishing.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 05:13 PM
He's a sweetie!!

Thanks, Grace, Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!!

I have red hearts on my dress socks today ...

I want to know if that's Jack in the second picture ....
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 06:24 PM
LOL nope.

Halibut is overrated. No fight and the BIG ones, look cool but the small ones are sweeter. For the time money and effort...it's easier all around to go to the store...or use dynamite.

Salmon fishing however.

go to flickr

search for jackthreebeans@yahoo.com

Got a few of me there.
Posted By: Jeanette1120 Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 06:26 PM
They don't have halibut here..... \:\( Yeah I know it's like hauling up a wet leather...
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 07:04 PM
ok that didn't work...

flickr

search for both words:
Dane Flattop

It would be the one with the snow covered mountains out of the 3 returns.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 07:07 PM
The internet police won't let me get to flickr at work. I'll have to check at home.

I've always heard that halibut fishing was like winching up a refrigerator door. All weight, no fight. Give me a mean smallmouth anyday!!!

Jack, I see you understood my analogy to Dar.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 09:48 PM
Jack, you are a pirate!!!!
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 10:00 PM
Hence the pirate references in some posts.

By the way, I told Dar to ask you to explain your analogy to her, she is going crazy waiting, and she came close.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 10:02 PM
I did.

You could pass for my brother.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 11:33 PM
Forgot to mention, when I picked S6 up he had a big valentine for me: "I want my Valentine to be my Daddy." And drew me with big ol' muscles.

Ladies: Jack's not the only one who's been working out.
Posted By: Grace_O Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 11:42 PM
Quote:
Ladies: Jack's not the only one who's been working out.

What, no pictures to drool over?
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/14/08 11:48 PM
I'm not a show-off like Jack. \:\)

Plus I have no idea how to do that without them ending up where I don't want them!!!
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 12:19 AM
Wait till June for me to show off. \:\) End of the work out challenge.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 06:23 PM
I think Jack must have had a great Valentine's Day!!!!
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 06:38 PM
??

It was a decent one. Neither me or my wife are huge fans of the day. We watched the very romantic 28 Weeks Later and then fell asleep.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 06:47 PM
Only saying that because you hadn't posted yet ...
Posted By: Going Solo Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 07:12 PM
Time zones, Drew. Jack is a good 4 hours behind the East Coast. His posting up there is around 9:30 in the morning, his time.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 07:38 PM
GS,

I know that. Only 3 hours to you and me. I wonder why everyone thinks I'm East Coast?????
Posted By: Going Solo Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 07:40 PM
It's your accent.

Actually, I used East Coast because, up until two weeks ago, it's where I was...
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 08:22 PM
Jack,

I'm surprised you didn't comment on my counselor's comment a while back.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 08:28 PM
The one where she said, "So what are you going to do when she wants you back?"

Well, I agree. I think that day will happen.

I think that is going to be a hard decision for you.
Because love usually happens when you least expect it too, usually at the most inopportune times as well.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 08:30 PM
I do too. BUT!!!!! I'm not banking on it.

And I think that's when I turned the corner.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 08:59 PM
Great Zombie Jebus Matt...

Quote:

"The hottest love has the coldest end."

Could you pick a more depressing signature?

: )
Posted By: Going Solo Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 09:22 PM
Ironically, I don't find it that depressing. \:D
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 10:12 PM
Ironically, I'm not surprised. :P
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 10:51 PM
So, I know I'm not journaling much anymore but here's the email I got subject: Tonight

"Any plans for tonight? What about dinner? Etc, etc.."

Don't go there!!! It's not what you think. We're getting along better because I'm doing what she wants.

To have any chance of staying/being married to her, we have to get divorced.

Makes a lot of sense doesn't it. I just roll with it ...

Organining more stuff around the house this weekend. The couple we're friends with who moved away are visiting. Sunday morning I take off to San Antonio for work through Wednesday. May not be posting much except at night.

I highly recommend the RiverWalk to anyone!!!
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 11:10 PM
Kind of really f-ing strange isn't it?

Or is it?

You would tear up an old road to build a newer one.

You would tear down a house to put up a different one.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 11:19 PM
Really f-ing strange!!!

She spent yesterday afternoon with her girlfriend "the house stager" buying a bunch of decorations. And I mean a bunch!! She was excited to tell me, told me she had a budgeted amount, and got a lot of good deals. Figured she could take some to her house and I could have some. Excited to see me. Touched my chest and told me she liked my tie. Said my office was going to look great!!!

Who cares, we're moving!!! (I didn't say that ....)

Who knows, Jack. Who knows.

And you could pass for my brother.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/15/08 11:28 PM
Well Daddy did travel alot. : )

j/k

I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

So your moderately handsome, possibly rakish, look good in a pirate costume, and are over 6'?

Quote:

Said my office was going to look great!!!

COOL! Maybe it will be the selling point, and if it is I want a bigger slice.

j/k again.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/16/08 12:21 AM
Close. Devastatingly handsome, prematurely gray but in a distinguished way, rakish with my current goatee, lean more towards superhero costumes, but only 5'11" but built.

Somebody pick Grace up off the floor!!!

\:\)
Posted By: Grace_O Re: More Drew!! - 02/16/08 08:14 PM
Drew,

How did you know!?! Is it hot in here or what? btw, I love goatees.... ;\)

Enjoy San Antonio and have a safe trip.

HUGS
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/17/08 10:24 AM
How did I know? I know ....
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/20/08 12:44 AM
I got Rock Band over the weekend.

OMG
Posted By: Going Solo Re: More Drew!! - 02/20/08 01:17 PM
Saweeeet! Played any Ramones yet?
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/20/08 06:26 PM
Cool!! Have you rocked on yet???

Back from San Antonio. Just put my computer back together. House is all different due to "staging." Looks like Rock Band got moved to one of the upstairs bedrooms also.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/20/08 11:18 PM
I love the Ramones...pretty easy even on hard.

Lab Monkeys is the name of me and my wife's band.

And she nails all the vocals...we are like two teenagers staying up till 2-3 am playing a game...TOGETHER.

We have all the Police Songs, those are our standards to score big.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/21/08 05:14 PM
S13B finally made it through "Through the Fire and Flames" on hard. Evidently it's nigh on impossible on expert. Although that may be GH3 .....
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/21/08 11:29 PM
Isn't that Guitar Hero?
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/22/08 01:07 AM
Yeah, Guitar Hero 3, I believe. The boys tell me that only one person has been able to finish the song on expert. Urban legend?
Posted By: Grace_O Re: More Drew!! - 02/22/08 04:45 PM
All the best stories are urban legand. \:\)
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/22/08 07:49 PM
How are you doing Grace?
Posted By: Grace_O Re: More Drew!! - 02/22/08 10:26 PM
I'm sore! The instructions that teach my P.E. classes are twin siblings of the same Demon! Geeez! I'm going to go for a walk in a bit just to loosen up some.

Otherwise, things are what they are. No big plans for the weekend. I need to walk both days just so my muscles don't lock up. \:\)

I'm thinking of maybe taking in a movie with D's. How about you?
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/23/08 12:43 AM
Soooo,

How are you doing Drew?

BTW made a horrible mistake of Downloading the Metallica song pack.

My wife is asking how to get rid of it, as it pops up far to often...and they are amazingly hard play.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/23/08 01:27 AM
It's been an interesting week to say the least ...

I'll post this weekend. We're going to veg out and watch TV tonight.

I appreciate both of you thinking about me.
Posted By: Grace_O Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 02:07 AM
((((Drew))))

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I was hoping to catch an update. How are you?
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 02:57 PM
Grace,

All in all, I'm pretty good. Here's a brief recap of the last two weeks or so:

Sat 2/16: Our best friends, the couple that used to live in our neighborhood came to visit us. They met me and the twins at the local pub where we were watching the basketball game. Literally, the first excited words out of the woman's mouth was: "So, are you dating anyone????" Remember this is probably W's best friend. I calmly replied, "No, I'm still married." All the adults went out to our favorite steakhouse and had a good time.

Sun-Wed 2/17-2/20: I was out of town on business in San Antonio. Had a great time. Had very little contact with W. Called home and talked to the boys every day. She did email me numerous times and my way home Wed about stuff that needed to be done to get the house ready. When I got home, S14's complained to me that they were supposed to start indoor soccer that week but W messed up which night it was so they missed it. I said that I couldn't do anything about that when I was here to which they replied, "Then we want you here."

Thur-Fri 2/21-2/22: W was downtown overnight at a meeting. Friday afternoon I took off to have one of our TV's serviced that I taking with me. W left me a voicemail, " ... didn't know you were taking the afternoon off ... have a good 1/2 vac day ..." Ran some errands. Felt like stopping for a beer late afternoon -- so I did. While there I set up an appt. to see some townhouses in the neighborhood for Saturday morning.

So when I get home, W is literally bouncing around waiting for me and says, hey, it's like I haven't talked to you all week and proceeded to tell me how her sisters are all mad at her and sending her nasty emails, etc. I listened, validated, offered my insights after asking her if she wanted my opinion, etc. Really crazy. Like a true MLC'er, she doesn't realize that the one person who listens to her without judging her is the very person she's getting rid of.

Sat 2/23: W asked me what I had planned for the day and I said the only thing was an appt. I had at 10:30 AM, other than that I would be working on the things that needed to get down before the realtor took pictures on Sunday. I could tell she wanted to ask me what the appt was about but didn't. Watch at a very nice townhouse with a setup that would work perfect for me and the boys. Unfortunately, it's at the high end of what I could afford and I don't want to be strapped financially any more. Sat night I grilled steaks for everyone and S14's and I watch a scary movie.

At some point W tells me that she's taking the boys snowtubing next Fri/Sat in such a way that I got the impression she was feeling me out on whether I wanted to go, without asking me. I said, "that's nice, they'll enjoy that."

Sun 2/23: W went to early church so she got meet our "staging helper" for last minute stuff. Boys and I went to church later. So after lunch I casually mention to S14B, hey, they're having open houses at the townhomes, wanna go see what I'm looking at? He said sure!! W chimes in, all cheery, oooo, is it in the neighborhood, where is at, blah, blah ... So smack me if you want, but I had had enough. I calmly replied, "That's really none of your business." She got REALLY pissed and immediately shut down. Tough. I go back to my counselor telling me she needs to see the reality of all this. S13B loved the place but I warned him I probably couldn't afford this, but would have something similar but slightly smaller. He said, Dad, I'm sure it will be OK.

So the meeting with the realtor went pretty well. He could NOT believe how much better the house looked and even in this down market we shouldn't have that much problem selling it.

Mon 2/25: House officially goes on the market. W sends me multiple emails at work on various subjects including the snowtubing. Informed me that they were going and when they would be back. Another one along the lines of "well, since I couldn't get ahold of you ..." Last one was a voicemail that her and the boys were running some errands and stopping for a bite to eat did I want to meet them? I didn't/couldn't reply to any of them cuz I was buried at work. So about 5:00 PM I call her and ask what's up, this was my first free moment. She repeated what she said earlier, but this time made it clear that I wasn't invited. No big deal to me, I headed home. Bet you can't guess what happened next, can ya??? \:\) S14B calls me and says, "Hey, do you want to meet us at _____ in 20 minutes for supper? I thought about it a few seconds, and said sure!! When I got there they were in a corner booth and the boys were fighting over who got to sit next to me. \:\) W barely ate her food. She wondered why I was in jeans. I said I stopped at home and loaded some stuff to take to storage. She said, "Oh." S14A immediately offered to help me unload it.

Tue 2/26: While shoveling the driveway in the morning, the next door neighbor looked at the for sale sign and said, "Hope you're moving somewhere warm!" I walked over, thinking that W had already said something to them because their son is in kindergarten with S6. I said, "No, haven't you heard, we're getting divorced?" He said that yeah S6 had said something to them but they weren't sure. I said yeah, W has already rented a house on the other side of the neighborhood and I'll probably end up in the townhouses. He said good, so S6 can still come over and play. Said he was sorry. I said, I am too. Said if I needed anything, ANYTHING at all just let him know. I told him thank you.

So at work I finally said something to two close friends so they wouldn't freak out if they drove by and saw the for sale sign. The man had already heard the rumors and wanted to know if it was a done deal yet. The woman, who BTW is a single mom, never married who adopted a daughter who is now 2. Used to work for me, and before you think anything, is like a sister to me. She hadn't heard but wasn't exactly surprised. She immediately said, "MLC." Emailed me later and said, "For what it's worth, I think she's crazy for letting you go." Said you never know, once you guys are separated, maybe she'll realize what she had. I said, maybe, you never know. She also wanted to fix me up with someone as did my boss, "when I'm ready." I politely thanked them, and said, "I'll let you know."

So we all had dinner together last night. W barely ate. In general, she's a wreck. Over the weekend she broke out in hives and said she was going to see a doctor because she hasn't felt good in months. I asked her, do you want my opinion? She said of course. I said, you know, taking 3-4 Tylenol PM's every night might not be such a good thing. You might have acetaminophen poisoning. She looked it up and said, you might be right!!

So Grace, there's your update. A little wordy, but hey, you're a woman, you like that!!! \:\)

I continue to stand amid the waves crashing all around.
Posted By: Broken Tree Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 05:00 PM
Thanks for the update Drew. i bet you anything she is going to miss you. I forget is there a OM involved. Best of luck to you.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 05:31 PM
There was or is. Not really sure. I posted awhile back that I think they broke up and either she's being much more discrete than she was, they're taking a break until the divorce is final, or they actually did break up, I don't know.

That's got nothing to do with me anyway.
Posted By: Broken Tree Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 07:32 PM
That's true but it effects the way she thinks. I think I have the same problem. OM is waiting in the wings.
Posted By: Cinderellaman Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 07:33 PM
Drew, you sound like a wonderful man....

I say this with great admiration.

Take care
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 07:36 PM
BT,

I've stopped worrying about the way she thinks. She's gonna think what she wants to think.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 07:38 PM
Boy, I just noticed a lot of typos in my long update. I hope it's still reasonable coherent ....
Posted By: Broken Tree Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 07:39 PM
I wish I could get to that point. My wifes thinking is so far off. I don't know how she ties her shoes. I said that because at first my W was in a big hurry to get D and i think it was cause of OM. That was December and nothing has happened. I think at one time OM was pushing it. Sorry if I offened you. You sound like a great guy who is thinking very clearly.

Tree
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 07:41 PM
Tree,

You didn't offend me. Sometimes my thoughts come out short and sweet. That's all.
Posted By: Broken Tree Re: More Drew!! - 02/27/08 08:31 PM
cheers, and best of luck!
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/28/08 11:40 PM
Jack,

You tied up in jury duty?
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 02/28/08 11:45 PM
Jury Duty, Sick...

slow from cold medicine.

stuffy...don't like the feeling. : )

How you?
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/28/08 11:47 PM
Long day at work. Leaving to ... drum roll please ... meet W and S6 for pizza.

The merry-go-round keeps going round and round ....

I'm good.
Posted By: Grace_O Re: More Drew!! - 02/29/08 01:29 AM
Just don't puke \:\)
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 02/29/08 07:28 PM
Jack,

What a time the state of Alaska picked for you to be on jury duty.

You're missing all the fun here. : )
Posted By: Broken Tree Re: More Drew!! - 02/29/08 10:04 PM
Enjoy the Pizza and smile man!
Posted By: sandi2 Re: More Drew!! - 03/01/08 03:57 AM
If you men want to know what women really want and need, go to this site and give them your email address and you will receive a free daily newsletter written by a man to men about women. It is great! Hope you will pass it along.

http://www.makingherhappy.com

Also, Michelle's books are on Amazon and the used books start at 13 cents plus 3.99 S&H. All that I have bought that were used were in very good condition. Hope you will spread the word to anyone that can't pay regular price right now.

Sandi
Posted By: sandi2 Re: More Drew!! - 03/02/08 05:10 AM
Hey everyone, I'm trying to go back and get the word out that I did not realize that I was "scamming" last night when I sent the post about the used books. BTW, I don't get any profit from them. Somebody asked me that and I never dreamed some would react like they have, but I was in a hurry, it was late, I was excited to get it to as many as I could, I did not take the time to read all the threads..........and I was wrong. I have learned my lesson. So, I don't know anymore to say.

Sandi
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/06/08 12:59 PM
I'm not "done" ... but I'm close.
Posted By: Grace_O Re: More Drew!! - 03/06/08 03:06 PM
Drew,

Talk to me.
Posted By: frank_D Re: More Drew!! - 03/06/08 04:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Drew
I'm not "done" ... but I'm close.

Me too. Sometimes 'done' is a good place to be.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/06/08 05:31 PM
Grace,

I'm tired of the spew. She has a very strange concept of "marital property" and what's fair. I need to be away from her for awhile. I'm a much better person than she makes me out to be.

That's where I am.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/07/08 12:46 AM
: ( Sorry man.

I'm not the standard, to me stuff is just stuff. If I can replace it then it just dropped off of my radar as important.

When my wife wanted to be fair and offered things back, I told her the sentimental stuff I didn't want or desire and anything else I could replace they were just things.

Now retirement...the ability to provide for my children...that's different. But a TV...its just a TV.

Get away from her for a bit man, talk later? OK?

An enforced break from the boards has done me well. I like my drama from netflix.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/07/08 03:33 AM
Jack, Grace,

I'm OK. I'll talk with you both later.

Grace, I'm here for you.
Posted By: sleeper Re: More Drew!! - 03/07/08 03:59 AM
Drew,

My W thinks a fair division is she gets the house, the business and the business property and I get the debt. No joke. Oh yeah, she expects "child support' even though we will have joint custody.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/10/08 09:36 PM
Drew,

No nothing bad happened, just changed my signature so people can see where I am coming from. And apparently there are 255 character limitations on the sig. : )

How you doing?
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/11/08 12:23 AM
I'm done.

I just took my ring off.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/11/08 08:35 PM
I took my ring off twice.

Once as a dramatic gesture, yeah, never works.

The second time because I was done, or rather I believed I was done. Hell I wanted to be done.

You have my email buddy. You have my number, any time...well any time I am home.
Posted By: Grace_O Re: More Drew!! - 03/11/08 08:51 PM
Drew,

Talk to us if you need/want to.

HUGS
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/11/08 08:54 PM
I'm OK. A little angry, but OK.

Thanks for your concern. I may try to post an update later tonight.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/11/08 08:57 PM
Do what ever you need to do. Not for anyone here, but for you.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/11/08 09:02 PM
I am Jack. You know that.

I'm done though.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/11/08 09:11 PM
I meant about the update.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/11/08 10:21 PM
Oops, sorry, misunderstood.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/13/08 10:51 PM
Jack, if you're online, check your email.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/14/08 11:14 PM
Done with Jury Duty and did it. : )
If you decide to stick your hand into a running blender, and have the rocks to tell me that you didn't think it would cut off your fingers, don't expect me to award you damages from the company that made the blender.

God that felt good to say.

I did check email, late last night hope it helped.
Posted By: frank_D Re: More Drew!! - 03/15/08 12:11 AM
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans
If you decide to stick your hand into a running blender, and have the rocks to tell me that you didn't think it would cut off your fingers, don't expect me to award you damages from the company that made the blender.

Especially since the manual probably had a warning that said "Hey, don't stick your hands in the blender moron!"
Posted By: Virtually_Handsome Re: More Drew!! - 03/15/08 12:28 AM
Originally Posted By: frank_D
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans

Especially since the manual probably had a warning that said "Hey, don't stick your hands in the blender moron!"

Ah, but you are assuming moron actually has the capacity to read the manual!
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/15/08 02:24 AM
It did Jack. Boundaries. My friends, who know us both VERY well, reinforced that for me tonight.

Thank you.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/18/08 05:05 PM
Well, she accepted my easy way out. She keeps her stuff, I keep mine. Assuming there are no hiccups, I sign the papers on Thursday and it's final on Monday.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/18/08 05:21 PM
Well...

The bad news is you more than likely will be singing paperwork on Monday for an event that you have believed she needed before any reconcilliation could occur.

The good news is that with the way things have been going, with her getting closer and closer to you as this becomes the reality...you may very well be having sex with her on Tuesday.

: )

Joking aside, you are holding up well?
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/18/08 07:57 PM
I'm doing pretty good. Actually had a prescheduled session with my counselor today and she said I'm in a good place. My anger/armor has spurred me to action and I'm expressing my feelings which is a good thing.

The finalty of it (?????) kind of hit me but ...

It's like my mom. I know she's gonna die, but when it finally happens, it will still be a blow.

So my lawyer says she has no intention of moving out, so as of Monday, I'll be living with my ex-wife.

You can't make this stuff up!!! Although at work we use a different word for stuff ....
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/18/08 08:26 PM
Life is stranger than fiction.

Fiction HAS to make sense.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 04:11 PM
Well ... turns out there may be a little wrinkle in the well laid plans to finalize this by Monday. It's got to do with the financials, so I won't go into it, but it probably won't make her happy.

Oh well.
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 04:42 PM
Drew,

Good to see you back at a place that I think is vital to make it through.

"Oh well."

I hope I am not reading more into that, I hoping that it means your back to the place where her drama doesn't affect you, where your not making concessions to appease her, or make her look your way.

Glad your back as well Drew.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 04:45 PM
Her drama doesn't affect me. I'm being fair, but not making concessions to appease her. I don't care which way she looks. I'm cordial, but not @$$-kissy.

Not bad for a guy who will probably be living with his ex-wife for the forseeable future.

As George Costanza's Dad said, "I'm back, baby!!!!!"
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 04:52 PM
Well maybe my good news prediction will come true then.

Women I have discovered are really attracted to confidence, so much so that with enough confidence I don't even need to shower. : )
Posted By: enlightenbylife Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 04:56 PM
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 05:02 PM
She's too angry right now.

Oh well.

Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 09:19 PM
Picked up the twins early from school to watch our team in the NCAA Tourney. They just won!!!!

STBXW agreed to everything. About a $6K swing in my favor. I sign tomorrow. She has to appear in court in front of the judge on Monday.

I'm not going.

This is not an end.

It's a new beginning.
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 10:02 PM
So I'm having a beer with her right now ....................
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 10:25 PM
What...like a date?

You need a line?
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 10:36 PM
Nope, just beer and burgers on the grill. Unseasonably warm here in suburban Chicago. With 8-10 inches of snow predicted for tomorrow!!!

A line? As in a pickup line? Nah, I'll do just fine. There are a lot worse places to be single than suburban Chicago.

Half tempted to ask her if she can watch the boys Monday night, I have a date.

But I won't. \:\)
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 10:39 PM
No...I meant for her.

Slow down there Keimo Sabe. : )
Posted By: Drew Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 10:41 PM
Still not getting you, Jack. A line for her?
Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 11:00 PM
LOL it sounded like a date or meeting for drinks at first.

So yeah a line. Like:

"I decided to fall for you're playing hard to get act."
Posted By: enlightenbylife Re: More Drew!! - 03/20/08 11:55 PM
\:D
© DivorceBusting.com