Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: fig Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 02:04 PM
My last thread title made me think of this Bowie song so I thought....why not?????

Bowie rules!!!!

And

LSS got 5(!!!!!) citations on Friday...

here's the scoop

he is retarded and lives in one of those extended stay hotel rooms. he has to leave work on fridays to pay the "rent" there some time between 12 and 2. If he paid a onetimefee of $45, he could pay on Sat.and not have toput in 2 hours of PTO every week but somehow he doesn't have the money.

Anyway

he worked out some cockeyed deal with his boss that he could leave on Fridays if hecame in one Sat a month and helped out with the events going on.

so he leaves on Friday supposidly to pay his rent and comesback to work 5 hours later.

it seems as though a state trooper stopped him for expired tabs (May) and while checkinh his license, found that it was suspended. He asked him for proof of insurance (nope) and then spied a pinchy in the ashtray. A quick search of the car revealed a baggie of pot and a pipe

so

driving with a suspended license
non current tabs
no insurance
possession
paraphenilia

what an assclown!!!!

(add to this that he still hasn't transferred the title of said car into his name and that it is obviously in the impound)

now...here's the whole karmic justice in the situation

about 2 years ago...his "best friend...going to be the best man in his wedding and also thecrackho's fiance" was pulled over, one night, with LSS in almost the exact same sort of situation...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

all I care about is that he doesn't get fired!!! I like that he has to pay me and provide insurance forme and the Hardys!!!!
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 03:13 PM
(snort)

nope...he is tall and bald (well last time I saw him he was trying to grow his hair out long like a hippie wannabe to impress baby crackho but when he called and wanted to come back, I was told that he shaved it again)
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 03:17 PM
I was thinking that too...but thenI reminded myself that I might have noticed the difference between them (maybe...I might be giving LSS too much credit!!!!) ;\)
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 04:29 PM
;\)
Posted By: *KS*Chick* Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 04:44 PM
OML Figgy - makes you wonder how much love covers at the time eh ;\)

You sound good today tho! \:\)
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 04:53 PM

There were lots of things that love covered and the cold hard light of realty threw the blanket off of!!!

Yikes!!!

Posted By: Going Solo Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 05:03 PM
Sure you were...
Posted By: always_14 Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 05:03 PM
OMG - what an assclown.

He takes the prize.

So much more fun talking about facial creams and such.
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 05:07 PM
oil of olay all the way baby!!!

they have some special stuff for eyes and all that but I use the serum (not the lotion...serum)

you can buy it everywhere and costco has the best deal (if you have costcos there)

and

I just bought red lipstick!!! Yowza...I will try it out later this week and let you know how it goes!!!!!
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 06:21 PM
fig

Next time you meet a guy that you think is tall, bald, and adorable ... ask him if he is driving with a suspended license while you look to see if he has non current tags. Then ask to see his insurance so you will know it is safe to be in his possession while wearing certain paraphenilia.

If that discussion makes his eye start to twitch or his forehead start to sweat, he may not be Mr.Right, unless you are looking for Mr.RightNow.

Knowing what you know now, don't you feel a lot better every time you look in the mirror, every time you get in your new car, and every time you think about being able to provide for the kids? We struggle so badly in the beginning of our journey to see how blessed we are in spite of life's twists and turns.

Your blessings should be getting very very clear after hearing the latest update. I guess the real question eventually becomes "why is anyone telling you this, except for laughs, and do you really need updates in the future?"

Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/17/07 06:41 PM
they were telling me because he is court ordered to pay forour medical insurance and spousal support. they were lettin gme know his job might be in jeopardy and so I should keep an eye in his whereabouts so I could inform a new job if need be.

Chappy...
I count my blessings every morning and at night (morning is usually easier!!! ;\) )

and

there are so many

so many I never even imagined...

so many that I can spend a long time counting them

and

everytime I get in my car
or look at my boys
or even myself

I realize how incredibly lucky I am and how the lesson was so worth the journey!!!!!
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 01:38 PM
47 on friday....87 today...

anyone still curious as to why my head hurts and my nose is stuffy? Jeeeeeeeeepers
Posted By: BaseballAnnie Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 01:42 PM
Chappy, if we had a pic of you in those chaps we could add that to the blessings list...

<tap, tap, tap>
Posted By: Going Solo Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 01:54 PM
High/low pressure systems suck, figilicious.
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 02:00 PM
I know \:\( damn weather...

AND

Anie is right Chappy!!! I can't believe that you are withholding blessings!!!!! \:o
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 02:03 PM
BA

Were you wanting the one that I can't find now? Dang!

Too bad a certain PM doesn't have one to replace it with ... or does she?

Hhmmmmm ... pondering ... exchange rate in Doodles and tequila ... hhhhmmmmmm.

Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 02:08 PM
whatever....

chappy you are the worlds larget tease!!!!

and

that kinda makes me love you even more

jeepers

and you have never even offered to sit in my closet
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 02:11 PM
fig

You likely imagine more than there is. I suspect we would both prefer the person you imagine in the picture. I hope to grow up to be just like that guy.

(((not witholding any \:\) \:\) hugs)))
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 02:23 PM
please....

if your outside is half as hot...1/8th as hottttt!!!...as your inside

I would be swooning all over the place!!!

you are like Paul Newman!!!!!
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 02:32 PM
But isn't he the guy that makes salad dressing now?

Hi, my name is Vinnie Oil and I go down so very smooooooth.

Really now, in your fantasy would Paul Newman come up with a line like that? I will have to be satisfied living in the shadow of his favorite recipe ... over in the discount bin.

But you know, the good part of that is when you go grocery shopping and stop to check out what's on sale. I get picked up and caressed for a moment before being put back. And oh yeah, they keep it pretty cold over in the salad dressing aisle, so of course there are a couple other 'perks'.

Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 02:38 PM
please...I am a saleshopper...I never pay full price

and

"Hi, my name is Vinnie Oil and I go down so very smooooooth"

Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 02:41 PM
please...I am a saleshopper...I never pay full price

and

"Hi, my name is Vinnie Oil and I go down so very smooooooth"

Posted By: Was2sad Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 02:45 PM
Did I just get Figgied? Or are you having a stutter fit and blushing in front of the class?

Keep an eye on that perv in the third row. I don't think he is concentrating on his math while gazing at the teacher.

Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 02:52 PM
I think it was both!!!!

Chappy!!!!

I get so flustercated when I think of you!!!

(sigh)
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 04:20 PM

(hanging head)

sorry

Posted By: Going Solo Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/18/07 11:27 PM
Don't be sorry, this board wouldn't be half as much fun without the figgying!
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/19/07 02:30 PM
thanks

(hanging head)

Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/19/07 03:05 PM

anytime luscious-one
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/19/07 04:09 PM
apples

watermelon

and strawberries

why??????
Posted By: Going Solo Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/19/07 05:28 PM
Mmmm... strawberries.
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/19/07 05:50 PM
Iput that in there just for you ;\)
Posted By: Going Solo Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/19/07 06:48 PM
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/19/07 06:57 PM
;\)
Posted By: Going Solo Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/20/07 12:41 PM
Hope the students aren't too noisy, the boys aren't too whiny and the day's weather is beautiful.
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/20/07 04:27 PM
ugh

I woke up today with a wet face an dpillow form crying in my sleep.

found out last night that due to all the drug charges etc, LSS has put in his resignation at work...

which I don't really care one way or the other about except for the fact that now the boys nad I haveno insurance (and Hardy boy #1 needs to be checked to make sure no more tumors and I am diabetic)

and

I will no longe rbe receiving $440 a month from him.

yes it is court ordered but he has decided that he doesn't want a job because his 1st wife and I just take all his money anyway

which

made him start threatening me again.

so

I have an ex who owes me around $50000 in back child support

and

an ex who wants to kill me and the boys because somehow it is all my faul that he got busted with drugs....

I need a calgon bath fo reals
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/20/07 04:52 PM
Well I hope while we are chatting, you are slipping into the tub.

If not, don't tell me.

Now, he was always a likely candidate for this. Deadbeats are just that. But they do work. They do work for cash so avoid support and taxes. They are enabled by people with no soul. It is sad.

You should decide how much pain and suffering you intend to express to his family. They should know the end effects of how they raised him. They should feel some of the guilt he will not. If they offer any support, take it, it will make everyone but him feel better. He does not know how.

Find out if his company would extend you coverage under Cobra for a limited time. Yes, it will cost money you don't have. Let his family know how much it would cost for your kids to have health care ... "until he gets back on his feet" to do his part.

You won't get anything you don't ask for.

As for LSS, he IS on his way to hard times (in or out of the system). He can blame anyone he wants for his drug problem. But if he has a problem, or develops one, it is his to own. He will need cash and will self medicate his problems. He will probably only get worse from here. Be ready to protect yourself from unhealthy contact. Document all contact and be prepared for a RO at any time.

Get a dry pillow and get some rest tonight. Hold your babies tight and know you are doing all you can to make their world the best place possible.

(((hugs)))
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/20/07 04:58 PM
I love you

and

you made me cry

and

I have no idea on how to contact #1's family...he has some reletives around here but they are crazy and it might be worth the $50,000 for them tohave no contact with the boys ever...

I will be writing LSS's mom an email today....

yuck

but

I love you and if I promise wonderful smelling blankets and some pie will you live in my closet for awhile????
Posted By: Was2sad Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/20/07 05:04 PM
I live for living in closets.

Closets full of new shoes.

Closets big enough to rodeo.

Closets full of fresh pie.

Best of all, are closets I don't have to clean with a mop!!!!

Posted By: Mickey Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/20/07 08:49 PM
Damn Figgy, if anyone can take care of themselves it is you. Do you have insurance as a teacher. You don't need this assclown for anything.
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/20/07 08:55 PM
the insurance they offer at work is ridiculous...over $400 a month and a $5000 deductible. I filled out the paperworktoday for state healthcare (financially, I qualify...sad huh that teachers qualify for subsidized health care???)

andI printed out budget pages and will get down to the nitty gritty tonight.

AND

thank you (sigh) for the vote of confidence. Sometimes it waivers and it takes me awhile to just hoist the sails again.

blech
Posted By: Mickey Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/20/07 09:18 PM
Honey, I know...I've done this too for a long time. That is truly rediculous. But, you have worked and done the right thing for a long time. Allow the state to work for you and hold your head up. It was initially designed for people like us. Who were down on their luck and don't take advantage of the system. It's those who have taken advantage that hurt these programs.

It does take a while to 'hoist the sails again' but don't let an assclown hold you down any longer. You and those boys deserve better.

I live in a depressed area. Right outside of Charlotte, NC. I could commute to Charlotte and make 60,000 per year. But my kids would have had to fend for themselves at home while I commuted. I chose to stay close to home. We have struggled but they learned what was important. They have done w/o things that other kids had but these kids respect them and are jealous at times because we don't comply with the 'norm' and still keep our dignity. They, like us are tired of struggling....but this will prepare them for life. Not a bad thing to teach your kids is it.
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/21/07 03:57 PM
sigh

you guys rock

and

CAPPY

extra big licks to you
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/21/07 04:20 PM

wait...are you washing off my slurps or something else
Posted By: Going Solo Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/21/07 05:39 PM
EEEEWWWWWWWWW
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/21/07 06:19 PM
(hearty eyes icon would go here is there was one)

I love that you wipe lung butter off first
Posted By: fig Re: Rebel rebel.... - 09/21/07 07:13 PM
© DivorceBusting.com