Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: fig like a bad penny - 08/01/07 11:16 PM
They always come back...like the proverbial bad penny. LSS has decided he made the hugest mistake of his life (and between pirating and my space bar sticking I am ready to scream...sorry...side note) and he has decided that he wants me back (insert puking noise)

I had a warning that it was coming from a friend of mine who called me and told me he shaved off all his hair again (he was bald with me and tried to grow hair with the girl-child he was with) AND that he was trying to get info on me. Gross

So...he has enlisted his mother (who emailed me)and his friends (who texted me) to plead his case.

I told them he did make the biggest mistake of his life but it wasn't with me...it was in not seeking professional help for his SOCIOPATHIC DISORDER and I would appreciate it if they told him that I have moved on and am in a much better spot than I ever was when I was with him.

Ick....

He makes my skin crawl and I feel so bad for the person I was when I was with him.

I also think she dumped him for someone closer to her own age () and that he is out of money and the fact that I have a good job and a newish car is very appealing to a short on cash druggie!!!

On a different note...our South Dakota trip was a success in that there were no park rangers called to assist in finding lost children, no ejections from state parks, no small animals brought home and only missing one shoe and beach towel!!!!

Target also mixed up a roll of film so I have a roll of drunk teenagers tubing in a river (yikes) and someone has a roll of Dylan trying to pet a wild mountain goat!!!!

I finally finished the laundry and I think all the dust has been cleared from my lungs!!!

AND...we saw the corn palace!!!!!!
Posted By: forward Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 12:41 AM
Hi Fig,
I am just curious--I can't find a thread summary for you.

Tell more about circumstances?

How long did it take H to get here?

I have to say--enlisting MIL and others to contact you is, well, cowardly.
Posted By: lawless Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 12:45 AM
Good reply Figgy,

Just checked my mail so you have mail back ;\)
Posted By: Lissie Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 12:51 AM
To my first true love Billy.

I have missed you. And thank you for your beautiful cookie love.

smoooooooooooooooooches

AND..............................

I can't believe she abducted the kids (jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepers)
Posted By: lawless Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 01:07 AM
Meh,

Lissie she's flat out batsh!t crazy, but peeking out a bit now. She's pregnant and I'm done, it is what it is.

Fact is I've seen more love on the boards from you and the ladies and even some of the guys than I have seen in years, just took some time to realize it.
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 01:09 AM
billy...just emailed you....SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHES (the sloppy wet kind)

Brenton...I have a a million and four threads but Idon'tknow howtolink them all together...sorry

LSS left last Feb and had been with the OW since that Nov. (unbeknownst to me)

So that is the timeline. But he is a diagnosed sociopath...for real... ick
Posted By: hopefloats7 Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 01:50 AM
fig,

Oh my goodness.
Well, seeing as "LSS" is mental, I am supposing you are moving on from this and don't want him back. No?
I hope that you feel some level of relief (right word?) that he finally saw the light, albeit too late to reconcile with you.
MCL: Mistakes Created Lecherously
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 01:52 AM
Doesn't matter because he admitted it only because he needs cash!!!!

I am relieved that he doesn't know where I live!!! \:\)
Posted By: always_14 Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 01:54 AM
Bravo to your trip.

Keep to what your heart says, sweets!
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 01:57 AM
It's what I have been listening to for the last 18months AND
I feel ALIVE and AUTHENTIC for the first time ever!!!!
Posted By: hopefloats7 Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 02:01 AM
Fig,
Good for you. I am sorry you think he is only saying these things because he needs money.
I pray that he actually sees the error of his ways...even if you have moved on.
Posted By: MotherMovingOn Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 03:05 AM
Hey Figgy my dahlink!

It must feel SO good now that the shoe is on the other foot! I want Mitch to want me back just so I can tell him "no thanks, I'm just not into you anymore." Gives me goosebumps just imagining it.

Of course it is complete fantasy, never gonna happen, but there ya have it.

Love you, so glad to see you posting again. Don't you DARE let LSS back into your life again--I know you won't but I just had to put that out there like a stern mama.

I don't have a thread at the moment, just hopping on board with friends while they're around.

Smoooches,
Althea
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 01:22 PM
Hope...I love you!!! You always see the good in situations!!! It's nice to be reminded of that!!!

Althea!!! He will come back...all the crappy ones do!!! \:\)

It was sort of a dream come true experience to be able to mentally look at him full of pity (and the sick eeky feeling on the back of your neck) and say HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!!!!!!

right up there with fightinginto my favorite jeans again!!!!
Posted By: *KS*Chick* Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 03:09 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! Bad pennies and abducted children - I miss so much when I go AWOL \:o

Glad you're back Fig!
Posted By: Was2sad Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 06:33 PM
Fig

About your trip being so "ok" and all ... weren't there some forests on fire in that area or something??? Started by some out of state family making Smores or something? Or did you even notice the smoke and flames in your rear view mirror??? \:\)

Really, glad you had a great trip. Even more glad the whole world is falling down on top of LSS. Fits the category of Careful What You Wish For and his wishes are getting super-sized now.

His freinds and family should be told that your prayers for him have been answered in that he is getting himself straightened out. Then let them know you did not pray to have him back in your life. The two are totally different issues. Now that you have experienced a really rewarding existence you realize it is just too much to give up ... and you would certainly have to give it all up if he were back in your life.

Best if he is not only out of your life, but your zip code, your state, and your memory.

Posted By: Mickey Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 08:10 PM
Yes, they say be kind when they try to come back...but stand your ground. Don't make it a complete rejection of 'them'...just the situation. I will try but it will take me a while to get there. That's why I don't want to talk to him. I'm not there yet. And if I don't talk to him at all, I'm okay with that.
Posted By: Mickey Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 08:14 PM
He'll contact you Althea, they always do. Mine did, I just didn't understand why and he couldn't tell me. Rather than be confused about his contact, I told him I didn't want it. I didn't feel as if I owed him the priviledge after everything was said and done. Wrong, maybe, but it worked for me at the time...and it was 'all about me'...and my healing.

Mickey
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/02/07 10:15 PM
The difference is, mine is a rejection of HIM!!! He's crazy and I lived long enoughin crazy town that I never want to go back,not for a visit, not for a drive-by. NEVER!!!!!

Chappy....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I saw nothing!!!!!
Posted By: Going Solo Re: like a bad penny - 08/03/07 12:18 AM
Originally Posted By: Was2sad
About your trip being so "ok" and all ... weren't there some forests on fire in that area or something??? Started by some out of state family making Smores or something? Or did you even notice the smoke and flames in your rear view mirror???
It was the only way to keep the Prairie dogs from attacking...
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/06/07 07:35 PM
damn prairie dogs!!! Dylan broughthome 2 stuffed ones and now a cat!!!!

Some crazy lady gave him a kitten and he came home with "it's oneof my biggest wishes and I don't even have a dad!!!!" And then there were tears biggers than dinner plates and it is all too much guilt.

So...welcome fluffy

(ugh)
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/06/07 07:36 PM
damn prairie dogs!!! Dylan broughthome 2 stuffed ones and now a cat!!!!

Some crazy lady gave him a kitten and he came home with "it's oneof my biggest wishes and I don't even have a dad!!!!" And then there were tears biggers than dinner plates and it is all too much guilt.

So...welcome fluffy

(ugh)
Posted By: *KS*Chick* Re: like a bad penny - 08/06/07 07:39 PM
awwwwwww you're a good mom \:\)
Posted By: Lissie Re: like a bad penny - 08/06/07 08:19 PM
Is that why Moises has had, a turtles, lizards, some nasty crawfish, and........ a hamster, that was pregnant with 18, yes 18 little rat looking hamster

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all b/c their dad left

Welcome home kitty.

I hope shorty doesnt kill it
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/06/07 08:50 PM
It is sooooooo little that he licks it and it's head falls in his mouth!!!!!

Moonfluff better not poo on the carpet
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/07/07 06:46 PM
Shorty hasonly swallowed Moonfluff CurfewBell's head 3 times and she just got slobby...not hurt.

XMIL emailed me today...

He has changed. Give us all another chance.

I did not return the email.

His friend...Nakedpenispic tm'ed me today

He says he loves you and was wrong. I might actually believe him

I deleted the tm

I don't want him back. He is a bad bad man. I am happier without him than I ever was with him. I will never go on that road.

I hope he is better. I hope he is telling the truth but I just don't want it .

And the best part is how good it feels to be able to say that I deserve better. That I am too good for that. That my life is mine to share with whoever I want to share it with. It is nice to be able to see the truth...to not make excuses or color it differently so I don't feel bad.
Posted By: Lissie Re: like a bad penny - 08/07/07 06:55 PM
He stopped being a liar.

He stopped being a woman beater and abuser?

He stopped hitting children in the stomach until they puked?

He stopped smacking people in the mouth, b/c they asked a question during a movie?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What is the phone number of the therapist he used?

Oh, that is right, he didn't go to therapy, or electric shock.

The crack ho just left him.

I get it.

You are in the light. B/c of you. Keep letting the sun shine in.
Posted By: butterflymom Re: like a bad penny - 08/07/07 06:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Lissie
He stopped being a liar.

He stopped being a woman beater and abuser?

He stopped hitting children in the stomach until they puked?

He stopped smacking people in the mouth, b/c they asked a question during a movie?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What is the phone number of the therapist he used?

Oh, that is right, he didn't go to therapy, or electric shock.

The crack ho just left him.

I get it.

You are in the light. B/c of you. Keep letting the sun shine in.

Wow, I hadn't read your whole sitch fig. You ARE much better off without him.

Hitting kids in the stomach until they puke??????

Wow. just wow.

Good riddance I say. Good for you.

BFM
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/07/07 07:39 PM
yup...he's a gem alright!!!!!!

sometimes we settle. We beleive it is all we deserve. We find ourselves lacking and are willing to take whatever we can get. Sometimes werun across people who see that in us and useusuntil we are empty.

I was that person. I was in an even more abusive situation that I left and almost immediately got involved with LSS. He said everything right and told me everything I wantedto hear, except the truth.

I dumbed myself down so he would feel smart. I sacraficed career opportunities so he could keep his job. I made excuses when money was missing and accepted responsibilty for thingsthat weren't mine. I loved the potential in the person he said he was. I didn't know the person he really was.

His mom can email me and his friends can email me but the difference is in ME this time.

One of my dear friends told me it hurt him to be around me sometimes becuase my self-esteem was so low. I talked to him a week ago andhe was laughing,notatwhat I said but at the different person I had become.

The new me doesn't NEED anyone.

The person I amwithnow is by choice, I didn't getinvolved with someone out of a NEED for anything. They don't complete me (like that detrimental sappy movieline) They add to me. They encourage me. They are my friend. My friends surrounding me encourage my health. They want me to grow and be strong all on my own. They want my light to shine.

They aremy gifts

Hellno I don't want LSS back
Hellno I don't need his manipulative mother making excuses
Hellno I don't need his married friends to send me naked pics of themselves

I am beyond that trash

So thank you all my beautiful friends, who saw my spark and fanned its flames

thank you to all my joyous friendswho encourage me to seek my happiness

thank you to all my friends who toldme,repeatedly,that I deserved more

you have all helped me find the "alive" inside of me.

I love you
Posted By: *KS*Chick* Re: like a bad penny - 08/07/07 08:17 PM
you don't need him. Besides if you took him back, you'd have to give up MoonFluff. Come on now! That ain't happening! I can't believe he's commissioning his "friends" and family -
Posted By: fig Re: like a bad penny - 08/08/07 12:24 AM
he's a whack job and I just keep hitting delete!!! \:\)

KS...Imiss you like cotton candy at the fair!!!!

I can't wait until I am back and school and can email 100 times a day!!!!
Posted By: princess_nic Re: like a bad penny - 08/08/07 12:38 AM
Oh (((fig)))

I didn't know about the physical abuse, either. The rest of it was ENOUGH.

Yeah, if he's managed to become a new man in such a short time, his T should be a freakin' BILLIONAIRE.

Ugh

Hugs,
Nicola
© DivorceBusting.com