Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: job Posting Links on the Forums - 09/28/19 04:34 PM
I have noticed that a number of postings are being made with links to other sites, as well as videos, etc. One of the Board Policies that you agreed to when you became a member is not to post links, etc.

"You agree not to post any copyrighted material, photos, videos, book references, or links to other sites."

If the links are not directly related to DB, they will be deleted from your postings.
Posted By: Cadet Re: Posting Links on the Forums - 09/28/19 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by job
I have noticed that a number of postings are being made with links to other sites, as well as videos, etc. One of the Board Policies that you agreed to when you became a member is not to post links, etc.

"You agree not to post any copyrighted material, photos, videos, book references, or links to other sites."

If the links are not directly related to DB, they will be deleted from your postings.

Yes and also add in that the administrator might put you back on moderation.

Please refrain from doing this.

I dont want you on moderation.
Posted By: job Re: Posting Links on the Forums - 02/02/20 03:45 PM
As a gentle reminder, please do not post links and/or reference links on the forum. Jumbling letters and numbers that actually link to another site are not allowed here unless they are directly related to this Board, i.e., Divorce Busting.

Cadet and I do not want to put anyone on moderation for doing this.

© DivorceBusting.com