Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Ggrass May the page . :) - 01/24/15 12:12 AM
Always be fresh shiney and new.

That thread filled fast far to much partying.
Last thread
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2530404&page=1

Previous thread
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2526394&page=1

There are a few but the search should find them as they started to form a theme. It's the early ones I want to forget. Most started with may your.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/24/15 12:31 AM
Gg

It is ironic how our subconscious sorts the mess despite interference from our punishing conscious mind. Closure as a dreamlike state, a vivid waking dream remembered from the depths of Orpheus, is the antithesis of the daymare that invades our waking hours.

Our mind given the tools can work it's magic. DB is contrary as there are suggestions that the conscious mind must learn to behave in a different way until the new replaces the old behaviour. In concious terms hard work. And then poof out of the blue a closure dream.

Gg and your kick ass attitude you are moving to happiness, closure is a milestone moment.

I salute you
Vanilla

So this I think is good, but we do need to change habbits. Our habbits are what keeps us stuck in old behaviours. Unless we know why when what and how nothing changes.

We bring old problems to new r. Pretty much.
After last night I'm thinking of asking for a coffee date with some one again.
Sigh, doesn't seem to have a high strike rate tho. 5 invited to zero success.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/24/15 09:59 AM
Well big storm this arvo, shaved legs and pits!

Mozzies are out in swarm. Did all the girlie bits and pieces like plucked my brows again.

Had a fiddle with some make up, I bought a replacement lippy in a shade I wear for $6 and a large eye shaow stick. Half price as well coppery colour.

Been doing a simple thick flicked line, and miaminalist light shadow.

It's quick for work, when I run behind. Should have washed me makeup brushes as well. Meh.... Another time. Although I am going to change sheets and do a couple more bust before bed. So who know what can happen between now and bed time.
Posted By: Maybell Re: May the page . :) - 01/24/15 02:05 PM
Sorry about your success rate. Hope it improves.

The idea of doing a big clean as you described above sounds really good for the spirit. I've got three days cooped up in the house due to snow... Sounds like the right project for that.

Good luck!
Posted By: Vanilla Re: May the page . :) - 01/24/15 04:37 PM
Mozzies love V. They swarm and bite me, I am very allergic so in general I look like a plague victim. I pour anti Moz all over me so I smell like a chemical factory.

Very attractive.

Gg you only need one guy you like. It only needs one.

V
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/24/15 09:24 PM
Ahhh fresh sheets can't beat those, changed mine Thursday will do again next week so comfy first night.

Edz also doesn't react well to bitey stingy things, very allergic to wasps so buzzy things in general tend to put me on edge ridiculous given the size difference in me and said buzzy thing.

Gg as v said just need to find one and there's no rush, relax keep being comfortable with gg and setting up your space and enjoy your interests. Sure you'll soon be scheduling lots of coffee times in fact I have no doubt about it just relax be your sassy self and no sensible guy wouldn't want to share a coffee with you no doubt in my mind matey. :-)
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/24/15 10:51 PM
I have been really busy, and that's good. I would like friends who can go do stuff or the drop Kind. I guess living out of town drop in kind don't so much. I don't like going to pubs alone, find walking in alone a bit much. Meeting others I know there yes, but turning up and just taking pot luck makes me squirm.

Yeah nilla, you and me both on the mozzie front except in my case repellent doesn't seem to work. I'm so delicious they tend to bite me thru it. My best defense is to hide inside away from them.

The company would be sort of nice, but I'm just in between, not sure I want a bf, friends yeah, bf mmmm not So sure. The whole train wreck and complications only get worse with age not easier. Did a large pile of documents for the L, last night. Took ages.

Got a horse being dropped off soon, even the horse has a better romance life than me! grin wink
Posted By: Vanilla Re: May the page . :) - 01/26/15 12:31 AM
Gg

If I were there we would have a real good girls night out or two. I will bring a pair of kick ass boots and plenty of anti-moz.

I would love to see the farm, lambie and meet the dogs and the gay hairdresser sounds amazing.

Paperwork for the L, a chore but a delicious one considering the results you will get from the hard work. I am really looking forward to learning how that works out.

Is all silent on the S16 front? His he still under xH influence?

V
Posted By: gan Re: May the page . :) - 01/26/15 05:56 AM
Happy Australia Day, Gg! Are you doing anything special? Pretty glum weather where I am.

So how are we going to find those friends to do stuff with?? I'm in the same boat. Haven't dared go to a pub by myself, yet... I gather you live somewhere where you would know people in there if you did go?

PS I did a placement on a horse stud years ago - didn't look very romantic to me! blush
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/26/15 10:35 AM
It is not I don't know people it's just often don't want to sit there alone eating my dinner like a sad loner.

Often I do know people, but in small towns it's like faimly dos where you might have to see uncle ned, but you don't want to sit with him all night. crazy

While you might have a chat to him you don't want to spend all night discussing auntie Mildred's warts.
Posted By: gan Re: May the page . :) - 01/26/15 10:52 AM
Actually, what am I talking about...before I moved to my new place I did take myself to the pub for dinner a few times. Took my computer or a book or just my phone so I had something to fiddle with. It wasn't so bad. Could you do that - just to have a change in scenery once in a while?
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/26/15 11:40 AM
We went out last night for the regular Sunday dinner.
Had a horse dropped off as per plans and a nice lunch, then went on a town run with mate who also showed up.

Farm tenant turned up too, he was doing the whole sheep and cow thing.

Very busy weekend, if truth be told. Was very unhappy about the work thang today. Took a long while to warm up to my shift and it was a quiet day as well.

Had one of our regulars asking so what are you doing with your extra time off?
He's very cute I think almost Jamaican very dark skined.
Very young looking, good skin.

I know the L stuff is going to pay off, but it's tough finding stuff and going thru it all.

The friends who dropped off the horse have offered again to have a day at their place. H never really had time, it was always a one day thing.

I think that day is coming soon.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/26/15 11:44 AM
Oh gan, our posts crossed.

Feeling old atm, just old achey and working almost full time takes a toll. I like my own company. Too Much sometimes.

I could,become a farm hemit easy. I could work horses full time and not miss humans.

I like our dinners, it on the up side give me a safe forum to "date" new men. Means I'm not trapped it's more laid back. I can leave alone and have my house address remain private. A concern when I live rural for weirdos!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/26/15 10:01 PM
Oh I forgot nillas enquiry re s17.

Well he's still full of excuses, touched base with me to demand money for phone credit (suprise suprise) which he knew wasn't going to happen. He's also upped the pm spending on it and wanted the larger amount. Which is 4x the agreed amount I was helping him pay. I was to pay $10 he was supposed to pay the 20 making $30 all up.

He is also refusing to make app for his licence test, this is another of his excuses of hey he cannot get work, I don't have a car licence. He Refuses to do what's needed to fix the drama.
Oh first excuse Is I cannot pass, which isn't true. Second. Excuse is I have no money, also not true as I said I will pay if needed. He was also told book a safer driver course which will almost guarantee him passing at my cost, refused to book it in.

As a teen I paid for all my licence and stuff as got a job part time and worked. Coming up to 3months living in town, with no part time time work. S17 refuses to work at macckas or kfc as its too yuck! I lived out of town and had to get lifts.

I really loved picking up condoms and poo as a cleaner......... Loved it! Not rolls eyes. sick
So until he stops making excuses mmmm not much I can do.
S17 has been told the conditions for returning home, but will not sit down and talk face to face. So unless he wants to remotely meet me half way, there is little I can do which is very sad.

Also I feel the more I try to do the more s17 doesn't want to. Tricky one. crazy

So as s17 has no phone all I hear is crickets.
Posted By: jim0987 Re: May the page . :) - 01/26/15 10:47 PM
Teenage boys are just dumb. Its a sweeping generalisation but I feel relatively accurate.

Someone posted a speech from Rocky around here somewhere and your post immediately made me think of that clip.

Just going back to something you talked about earlier. This week I had dinner in a restaurant by myself - first time I've ever done it and it wasnt too bad. I took a book and enjoyed the food. I'd also say that there were 3 others in what was a small restaurant also at tables by themselves and they all looked pretty content.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/27/15 04:23 AM
I can run the gauntlet of h friend sitting in wait for me to turn up, and can walk I past him if there are others waiting. The friends I meet would take anyone on that wanted to get in your face.

I'm not really in a space where I cannot do it, it's a I prefer not to.
Sigh, bit slow today, cooler last night didn't sleep till late then didn't want to get up. Need to go to damn bed and actually sleep better.
Posted By: jim0987 Re: May the page . :) - 01/27/15 08:05 AM
I get the prefering not to - For me it also helps that i'm a pretty good cook so a lot of the time i can make food that is as good (and exactly how i like it) at home.

At the risk of getting edz blood pressure up, can i ask what your doing as your routine before bed?

Theres loads of little things that can make a huge difference in how well you sleep just in the way you settle down
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/27/15 10:46 AM
Well the bed time routine will make some stay up all night.

I've always been a coffee drinker and can still sleep with it. So I'm not giving it up.

It's more I tend to get back from work latish. Not till after 8, then I'm easily side tracked feed dogs lamb and wander about generally have tub and bed. Sometimes eating something light if starving.

Tonight was a small soup. Haven't fed hounds yet, but will.

The getting side tracked starts the process and then I find getting to sleep harder. Although last night the dogs barked for ages on and off. Hence it was tough. My main thing is to set up going to bed sooner.

Also finding I'm sleeping shorter too, about 7 hours most week nights, the. A bit of broken at the end. Weekends I get 8+ with the last 2-3 hours nasty quality.

Oh rhc xw came in, I had to laugh at her, she talked of abusive rhc, mmmmm I think not, the mans far to gentle. She also talked of being tricked into signing docs last week.
then how silly she was, words and body language all wrong.

How he had tricked her in being silly enough to sign papers without reading it. I did mactually call her stooopiud to her face. She hung her head in shame, looked guilty as hell. I saw what I would call waw spew. It tickled my funny bone. She complained how school supplies were going to now cause hardship! crazy grin

Man I had to stfu, so hard I nearly choked.

Seems the gossip is percolating, for a woman who's had no date, I must lead a very exciting life! cool grin
Posted By: gan Re: May the page . :) - 01/27/15 11:31 AM
Hmmm...could you feed dogs and lambie in the morning?
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/27/15 11:41 AM
Lambie gets 2 x feeds per day.

Dogs once, I did try feeding them in the am, but they tend to be hungry and won't settle at night. They sleep better mostly with food at night time.

Hey the being distacted is a me thing. And coming home from work it's hard to go straight to bed. I need to set and stick to my goal of being in bed before 11!

It's me giving me a swift kick. For the most part.
Posted By: gan Re: May the page . :) - 01/27/15 11:57 AM
We'll assuming we're in the same time zone - you got 5 minutes to get your act together Gg. Consider this your swift kick!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/27/15 12:11 PM
In bed, dogs were caring on about the bed not being comfy, so I remade it for them.

Was a few min late. wink grin better than 12.30 last night.
Seems that shows on the scales too

Last week 86.4
This week 86.9
Gained .5 cry

Thought so by the feel of my jeans tonight. Need to be careful this week. Better walk tomorrow and get up sooner.
Posted By: Vanilla Re: May the page . :) - 01/27/15 07:46 PM
Gg

That 0.5 is probably the scales or water or both.

go to the loo and lower yourself in scuddies by finger tips and I would bet you the scales will be less.

Have you tried herbal tea at night, some good mixtures for sleep. Knocks me out a treat.

V
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/28/15 04:06 AM
I know but that whole figure on the scales needs to start going down, faster.

It's just annyoing. Work lunch again. Norty food not deep fried but oven done but still fatty.
Slaps self.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/28/15 11:13 AM
Serverall of the hot dudes were in tonight, man working it.

Kept the rhc xw words in my head, well the thought that she thinks I'm after the rhc and thinks I'm doing the wild thang with him. Made me super smiley.

One of the dudes I'm pretty sure has been gossiped to. He seemd to hint he knew where I lived. I told him his boss is my neighbour.

Cannot pick his age, seems young but has grey hair. Hard not to openly stare and check off things! cry grin too many other damn customers needing help.

Oh well another day, another bunch of customers.
Been touching some of them to practice too.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/28/15 11:27 AM
Morning (here) Gg

Sounds like things are well with you then. Grey hair means nothing I've had flecks of it since 28 (genetic) as long as the guy is well presented and not scruffy or smelly generally means he's confident enough to not feel the need to dye it (something that generally IMHO looks god awful and obvious when men do it and is right up there with comb overs).

Unless he's on a BMX bike or been driven there by parents if you're interested go speak to him, sure you can think of a "customer service" reason wink
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/28/15 11:32 AM
Oh he's been "serviced" he was trying to hang back and make it look cool..... Swave and socphicated! grin

Tall and quite good looking too!

Boss that hates me talking to men, rhc included was giving me a death stare let me tell you. I thought she was gunna come grab me and give me a right shakie.

She was the one who decided when I wore my dress to work for Melbourne cup day it had much beewbs in it!

In other words she hates cleveage. Lol
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/28/15 11:44 AM
Now who can possibly hate cleavage? Oh, unless boss is simply envious!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/28/15 12:09 PM
She's married. I think she likes to think she's keeping us safe.

Perhaps control issues or like to be the fun police?
Who cares?
The rhc is just that hawt!

No way will I back away from that, I'm single, I'm allowed. grin
H has been jumping ow for nearly 18months. It's about time I looked at the scenery.

Buying candy might be a whole other issue, but looking ain't hurt no one.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/28/15 01:26 PM
Fairdoos indeedy.

smile
Posted By: jim0987 Re: May the page . :) - 01/28/15 02:38 PM
Now edz are you feeling well enough for this kind if conversation or are you going to need a lie down? smile
Envious of cleavage or if RHC?
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/28/15 10:05 PM
Mmmmm maybe envious of me chatting him up .

Small town and she knows him, for years. You guys might be right.
Still been wet again, wish it would only rain when I'm working.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/29/15 12:58 AM
No lie down required Jim, well except its 1am and I'm under the fresh duvet (washing machine has been heard whimpering this week).

Done nothing but rain and hail here today as well gg, as to rhc sitch, it certainly sounds like an "I can't have him ..." situation going on there gg..
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/29/15 10:13 AM
Well the cute dude came in again, but it seems he just has to zero in on moi to say hello. grin but nope, he ain't aksed me out! cry I'm damn impatient.

I'm getting bunches of men, boys, dudes males all sorts being super friendly but no one will spring for coffee! Nor ask..... Sigh. On the asking side I have struck out work bestie said wait for them, to ask might be best. I'm trying to be giving off the hey I'm here! Pick me.... Oh you who!

Oh and stalker dude came in again, he's creepy nice v day is coming last year he threatened to buy me roses, I threatened to make him eat them.

I'm hoping like hell that one got the message, but I doubt he's read the memo. I don't want another drama like last year. I might have to sharpen my nasty scarcatsic side in case.

Mmm coffee hot x bums! Oops buns blush grin
S17 is still without credit as I I hearing crickets from him. School has gone back and I need to text xh to find out what s17 needs.

I need to sharpen up my triangle victim game ending skills. I will not be drawn again I it their game of victims.

The oh I can't have him game, is not really this bosses game, long term married I think she has/had hopes for a r there for the kids, maybe?

Rhc xh however her motives of my husbands nasty, to me smacks of keep away I don't want anyone to have him. wink grinso while she is with 30yo om she is most certainly not detached! Lol after a couple of years.

It took a lot of stfu juice to not say I'll sleep in ur bed, I toe your kids into line and I'll take your second hand hubby! grin the evil twin was thinking it.

It's Friday and might be a rhc day! Whoop whoop.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/29/15 11:22 AM
Firstly lol at those hot cross.......buns (in both senses wink )

stalker dude sounds a little worrying, sounds like you can handle it though.

Sorry mate dont understand the lack of coffee invites, makes no sense to me unless people think you're not available from local gossiping? Still doesnt explain why no one would ask you for a cappucino and a biscotti though (scratches head).

Friday? Ah I see yes thursday night on your bit of the blue marble!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/29/15 11:33 AM
Announces proudly yeap, we are a day In front. grin

I know right, but maybe you need to drop some very broad 4x2 hints.

Did tell the cute dude, yeah me an 5 dogs! Lol
Lots of mentions of just moi, and the nosey neighbour has a pretty big mouth.

You do know beauty and brains rarely come in the same package, he's classic blonde. Douh! wink so pretty sure word has proceeded me. In some form.

Sides if everyone thinks I'm dating the whole town, what's one more? Lol wink grin
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/29/15 11:37 AM
Oh someone else has suggested h, is putting out there bad stuff.

Who knows and who damn well cares?
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/29/15 11:40 AM
Ahhh but on sunday morning here the dreaded monday is creeping up on you (hehehe shocked - we need a devilish smiley)

How about something less subtle, "oy you take me for a coffee, oh and I like a nice biscuit as well."
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/29/15 11:58 AM
Well this Sunday morning is actually my sat and Monday is actually my Sunday!

In other words my 2 days off are Sunday Monday this week and sat sun the next.

Perhaps if he comes in he might ask what's doing for the weekend, if so it's an easy opening for asking him to come to Sunday night dinner. wink
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/29/15 12:15 PM
And the follow up line is "no, you're taking me for a coffee.....and a nice biscuit"
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/29/15 12:20 PM
That might work! What are you doing on the weekend?

Go for coffee with you! Lol wink

God you guys are good. grin

I better go to sleep before gan kicks me tusshy! It's past 11.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/29/15 10:59 PM
I thought about my weekend response when someone asked what i am doing.

I think perhaps wildly humours and out there works bettera than saying sat home alone.

What I came up with was one I use with my mates....

Well Fabio might just turn up and wisk me off to a deserted Island, but so far he's keeping that one a huge suprise. I doubt even he knows! Lol grin

If I get blank looks I go for the whole I can't believe its not butter. Those in my age group get that one, young uns don't.

Really I think meeting people where they are at be it the local supermarket, the servo or in your day to day life works better.

It was cold last night the hounds demanded over Coats for bed. crazy blush a preview of winter is here.
Posted By: jim0987 Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 12:50 AM
we had snow, a whole inch or so and so the country ground to a halt. our north american brethren must just find it comical what we struggle with over here.

You know you could take a lead with some of these guys - a lot of guys will go they just need help with the 'in' (and that sooo reads like a euphamism if ever I read one)

ahem...

so anyway if the question comes up about the weekend you could take the plunge and say - A few things planned but I might go to XXXXXX to get some coffee and as the biscuits are amazing.

this might be enough of an hint but you could be less subtle and add a 'do you fancy joining me'
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 12:57 AM
A whole inch.....help with the in......

You're just asking for trouble there matey wink
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 09:54 AM
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh dear had an extremely fun day at work, the Cute dude came in waved and kept going! Didn't even get to speak to him. grin

It seems gg has worked magic, but it seems slow to appear.

One of the testicle brigade came in, he was asked lots to come to the pub, he has wibbly wobbly excuse each time. Today he was threatening to actually turn up, but not this week. Insert a rolly eye smiley. He was threatening to keep me in line,as he'd heard we get rowdy! I encoruaged his daughter to buy w bulk packet of smarties. He was bouncing back, first time I had seen it with him. I thought he was truely broken. He's a school chum of work besties.

Anywho rhc came in, no kids so he was keen to be friendly. Mind you after mrs xrhc warning me how horrible he was I could barely contain my grin. Nope I didn't tell him she came in. I think I might have been sort of sounded out?

He asked if I was going to x event sat?
Um crap that's not in my script but working so just said nup stuck here.
Afterwards few crickets chirped!

I froze for about 3 nano seconds which felt like forever.
Then changed the topic, dang why did I do that?

What I should done was invited him to our pub dinner, why weren't you all in the back of my head calling out to me! I thought of that much later.

Dumb shocked brain, I used to think really quickly move and flex with the flow. Blah can't seem to do it in a natural way.

Oh well next Friday! There's always next Friday.
Posted By: gan Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 10:15 AM
He he he. I love the thought of Gg with her big grin and Jim, Edz, V and me standing behind, poking saying "Do it! Do it! Do it!"

You'll get it Gg. If not next week then the week after.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 10:34 AM
I know but we are all our worst enemy!

I'm not even sure what I thinks ok surrounding dates, even if plutonic.

And if it's considered an a, or what the whole thing is give my h hasn't spoken in months and basically in r terms decided to go out for milk and is just done.

Well he's been with ow since oct 13 well over a year. He is just done, every communication out of him is I'm done. He has re written History to the point I hardly recognise our life. He isn't even the same man, others don't recognise the man.

I'm not a ons person so that's clear.

But what's the norms for plutonic dates, with a view to finding someone?
Can you just go with the flow, of who asks when?
Can you be friends with a few?
How far til it becomes ea?

I've never had more than one person ever be interested at once, can you tell?
I have no idea what's consider socially aceptable.
Posted By: jim0987 Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 11:02 AM
well whats ok regarding dates is entirely up to you and how you feel

I dont think there are norms about plutonic dates.

personally i think there are a lot of people looking for a connection that they enjoy and adds positively to their life, I also think we put to many rules and 'games' in about how we should act or what the best way to approach is.

all the games do is limit our options and make things more difficult, if you are always going to wait to be asked then you are limiting yourself to those guys that are confident enough to ask AND happen to be in the right frame of mind at exactly the time they see you.

So socially acceptable? I think as long as you are honest and friendly then its socially acceptable. If they cant see past that then chances are its not a good option anyway
Posted By: gan Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 11:07 AM
I really have no idea how I would (will) approach this either. But let's just bring it into perspective for a sec. It's COFFEE. I think you are perfectly entitled - given the current situation - to have a coffee with someone. Call it a date if you want to, but why put the pressure on yourself?

H is still off seeing where OW leads - 15 months later. If he turns around and calls you out on having COFFEE with someone (and I don't think he will) then that says something, no?

The only person you have to meet expectations of right now is YOU. What can you live with Gg? What do you want? Figure that our first and then make it happen.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 11:23 AM
I know re h, he didn't even send Christmas wishes etc. Not that I did.

I have laid eyes on him since mediation end of September, business text only since March last year. Nearly a year, he doesn't contact.

So I doubt he will, although it's an even money bet. He was really annoyed when xw hooked up and we had been together for quite a while they had been apart nearly 2 years at that stage. I suspect these contacts I have had by others fishing for info is from him.

I was thinking before low key dinners at pub with mates. Bringing along who ever asked.

What I know are no ons, no fast hooks ups?? I think I have trust issues re affair.
I want to know person, I want better more recipcial r.

Turns out h wanted things one sided and now being out I see it was. More give and take.

I hesitating on rhc, he acts different when his boys are there, like he cannot be seen talking to me.

This has triggered me a bit as h, refused to put me and my needs before hs25. It kind of felt like mmmm he cares more about what the "boys" care about than being friendly. Even when it's in a natural setting.

It's also could be ego driven from my end, something I wanted forever ago, now is looking my way.

I worry also about picking someone simlar to both h, both really don't take respsonabilty for their actions well. Both were a bit unavailable emotionally in different ways.

H was too busy and couldn't show support, xh just couldn't be present and show feelings.

Neither could understand ll.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 11:24 AM
Think we picked this up on my thread Gg but what Jim and G said, if Im reading it all right you're looking for company, a chat and coffee right now. Anything else is further down the road and not something to worry about yet. Nervousness is fine its a new situation but dont worry and if you dont like an idea, dont do it smile

Posted By: jim0987 Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 11:31 AM
How old are RHC's kids?

and i'm very different around my kids than when i'm not in part because they have so much of my attention.

But in terms of the whole scenario there is a good chance he is also trying to protect them and keep his own situation relatively smooth. If and when i do start dating its going to be a while before i say or do anything in front of my kids because i wouldnt want them being confused

Right now i'm anxious as to when OM1 (or another OM) will be introduced to my kids. I think that may well be my 'and now i'm done' moment, but who knows - we'll cross that when we get there
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 11:40 AM
The older ones are high school. Younger one I'm guessing is ten. Primary age.

Not small. Teens and pre teen. Yes I'm different round my kid, but I would still engage. I was serving them at the shop. Friendly chatty is normal.

The whole thing might be too hard, we shall see. I'm not knee jerking him.

Every r has dramas and different problems. H was definitely his child. H has a codependent r with said youth. It ain't healthy for either of them.

I'm also not playing the victim game again either. Rhc does sing from that hym sheet, but he didn't see d coming. Xw ran him over $ wise and emotionally.

It depends if they stay stuck there. He's looking better than he did, shows he's healing. Although he ain't sleeping, I can see it. Made a coment today, he acknowledged he's not.

Who knows tomorrow is another day!
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 11:48 AM
Codependency with child is something I know all too well Gg its not a fun situation to be the other partner in that relationship.

Indeed it is another day and a Saturday at that.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/30/15 12:09 PM
Compare rhc to the tesicles bloke.

He has no nuts, but they seem to be re growing.
He was joking with and In front of his d. His x is seriously bi polar has done some right crazee things. Light Friendly and flirty almost.

His x, locally is known as one scarey lady. He saved her from killing herself, while she was seeing om.

Yet, in spite of that fact he was still friendly.

See the difference.
Rhc even stood meters back from the counter. Hardly spoke and bolted quickly.

Oh I've been shamelessly working on both. For more time on rhc.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 01/31/15 11:17 AM
Interesting day for a weekend Friday,

Cute dude came in but late, and I didn't fell like inviting.

Shop was quiet and it was a bit awkward, but my instict says he keen. he takes notice of what you say.

When it was mentioned today was Friday, he made a thing of saying oh well I will see you Tuesday.

So guys is that a good sign?

Diets been crapola this week, due to a couple of work lunches, but I came home and chopped up a bunch of veg, made a roue? (Sp?) White sauce with cheese, bacon and garlic. To do better this week.

Might make a sweet and sour chicken stir fry too. I failed to plan well, with the cooler weather salad didn't cut it. I've cleaned out the fridge and made room for the fruit. It's loaded with fresh veg and fruit.

The dogs have now been Nic named knickers, as that's what's been happeing to my fruit. They have nicked it all.

The highlight of today, a customer told me how cry she loved having my quirky bouncy happy almost scarastic humor. cry said I always make her day.

I know guys I ramble all over the joint, but it's interesting to see dynamics between people, especially now. Just observing the different blokes and the way they respond is intriguing. Often the female customers too, it's interesting.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/01/15 01:00 AM
So 7'serves of veggie bake. Must go, and do sweet and sour stir fry.

Hope fully 4 of those that's 11 meals for a 4 day work week. Means if it stays cooler I can have hot lunches too. But of house cleaning bit of paper work to be copied for l and some stuff to put onto paper.

Dinner out tonight, grey old day. Ponders what to wear, mmmmm perhaps jeans and a heart shaped neck line top. I'm thinking red shoe day.

Bigger town tomorrow and '50s dress and red heels. Bit of shopping for spark plug and blades for the new second hand mower. Perhaps fairy god mother and I will go out to tea as well, snitty night at the local club.

Today's other project will be back to filling the bin as tomorrow is bin day. Yard clean up with dog distructions will fit this bill.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/01/15 01:12 AM
Evening gg

Sounds an interesting old day. Could be a good sign on dude, see where it goes Tuesday go for the coffee line ...

Lol at the dogs.

Hope dinner was good, oh its the dress and heels again, too late to be getting in a cold shower here you know!

smile

Go get em gg
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/01/15 01:56 AM
Dress tomorrow edzs, might go the jeans today, bit cool. Thick jumper on, need to get motivated to start all this stuff!

Gosh getting started is hard at times. Spend all week rushing about just want to cruise at weekends.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 11:04 AM
Well things changed pretty fast yesterday dinner was called of my friend was ill and not up to going out. I had another aquaintence show up while the farm tennat did his sheep.

Also tenants gossipy mate turned up, lol so meh!

Went out with fairy god mother and a couple of her mates, had a huge tea. Bloated wow, need to be good for the rest of the week.

Oh went op shopping with work bestie, well bought a huge bag of stuff. Couple of pairs of work pants, few dollars each. Nice shirt new, nice jacket new, nice dress.

Saw Serveral pairs of smart pin striped mans pants for edzs, $2.50 nice striped shirts too all quality. The kicked us out as it was closing time. Lol we spent up big so they were hapoy to let us browse longer.
Posted By: gan Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 11:10 AM
But were they long enough, Gg? We don't want Edz walking around with his socks showing...
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 11:12 AM
Sounds like a good one Gg!

Indeed G 33 inside leg please or you get the size 13 feet a gap then the trouser cuff, this is not an attractive look!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 11:21 AM
blushso you want me to measure your inside leg? Lol

Wow best offer I've had since September 13! In fact the only offer, sad really.

I held them up the the general direction of the uk, looked fine. 3/4 pants mmmm nope!
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 11:44 AM
Well, if you're offering its the best offer I've had since last feb as well wink bit far to travel though and it is, awfully late for you, best leave it to tomorrow smile
Posted By: jim0987 Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 01:17 PM
You could always borrow some extra length purple socks off vanilla to fill the gap between trouser and shoes.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 01:53 PM
Now isnt that a lovely thought... that will have the ladies queing up the street....mostly to leave but hey ho!

wink
Posted By: Sotto Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 07:42 PM
I used to measure mens' inside legs when I worked in the menswear department at M&S years ago. We had a big long pole with a cross bar that moved up and down - and the guys used to look pretty worried when I approached them brandishing it...
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 08:04 PM
Checks for toots heading down the m40 with a worrying looking pole wink

But if you've not got much in the diary i can put a fresh pot of coffee on (or i have several bottles of wine) and have too much pizza smile

No takers today ahh well smile

Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 09:07 PM
sickwanders in feeling hung over, desert from last night.

Omg lava cake, far too rich. My livers complaining was so hot last night.
Feeling doughy slow and like I need more shut eye.

So pushes pizza back, gags a bit, mmmm nope. Pass the coffee.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 09:31 PM
Cappuccino mademoiselle? Or Americano with extra shot?
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 09:36 PM
Don't put in extra shots, I think poor old larry liver would run for the hills.

Need to kick myself into gear and start my day, but being in bed on the iPad is nice. Warm and snuggly. grin
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 09:40 PM
Cappuccino it is then.

Biscotti?
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 10:06 PM
Come on you up yet wink
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 10:12 PM
Not in any, double untrunda way. wink

Being able to put on new (second hand) pants from yesterday's shopping at the op shop in size 14, when this time last year I was in 42inch mens. H always insisted I buy cheapest of everything even if it meant mans stuff. Shirts were 24 but loose women's. Now in 16 very firm fit thanks to christmas.

Can't wait to weigh in, but supect it's going to be not much off, if any perhaps back to where I was before the gain. Need to be careful tho, but lunches are all, packed along with fruit.

The size 14 pants have no room for errors, or slight gains. Plenty of scope for losses tho. grinno belt required yet. So I don't need to purchase a replacement after the way hounds stole the last one.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 10:24 PM
You're doing great gg smile

Was going to ask about the double untrunda but I'll get myself in trouble again won't I? wink
Posted By: Vanilla Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 10:32 PM
Originally Posted By: jim0987
You could always borrow some extra length purple socks off vanilla to fill the gap between trouser and shoes.

I don't let just any one wear my purple bed socks ya know!

But on this occasion......

V
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 10:37 PM
Whahey!
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 10:40 PM
Says in chorus

"Yes, miss vanilla"

I do like purple, but it's been warmer so I dun need em.

I wonder if your h knows how famous his gift has become? grin
Oh in gossipy news, h bestie who's been out spying, seems he lost his job about the time he started spying. Fancy that!

H always said bestie was the most successful at his job in the whole,wide world and several others! Insert scarsatic rolling eye smiley.

Fancy that, it wasn't true, omg let me grab some tissue I might just cry laughing!
Gg was lazy working lots of part time tin pot jobs. I'm still employed at mine and been there 3 years and now doing much better now I'm not stressed outta my head.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 10:47 PM
So, wait, is this one sock each? Will one sock reach around the blue marble?

Seems a touch of karma going on around there gg!
Posted By: Vanilla Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 11:56 PM
You can get both feet in one sock with your shoes on.

Gg all is being revealed, giggles and winks

V
Posted By: Vanilla Re: May the page . :) - 02/02/15 11:58 PM
And I found purple gloves to match in the charity shop. A purple scarf and hat.

Ended up doing the dance of the seven purple items. Made H grand children roar with laughter. Dang those socks are famous. Salome watch out.

V
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/03/15 04:16 AM
Omg that's priceless like pores or suppositories!

Wishing my sugar overload might naff off! Feeling doughy. Sooooooon might be cute dudes time to come in!

Bounces, slowly nup sits down, wants to go on strike wink grin
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/03/15 10:20 AM
Watcha watcha, got the coffee on Gg what you having? V you stopping for a cup?

Purple hats, gloves and scarfs now then, see v's back on the burlesque again! Dont ever remember that combo before I've obviously not been going to the right places.

Lost me above matey what you bouncing or should I not be asking wink
Posted By: Vanilla Re: May the page . :) - 02/03/15 02:04 PM
Decaf, skinny cappuccino with choc topping extra large please

V
Posted By: SunnyB Re: May the page . :) - 02/03/15 02:11 PM
Coffee orders? Café Cubano, por favor.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/03/15 03:04 PM
Now Gg's not going to be happy she missed coffee time, have to have split shifts!

Orders up, come and get them smile
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/03/15 10:31 PM
How you doin' gg all ok?
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 04:06 AM
Some silly muppet forgot the Internet.

It was hell, no world I nearly had to watch tv!

Cute dude, he came in again, what happened nada much. Wants to grab attention muck about but I was soooooo crook, no guts to push the issue. Tbh you know what if he's not stupid he can ask.

H used to expect me to fix, carry the load and chase him, I'm tired of that! H being gone shows how little icing he brought to the table.
Now couple of others have expressed interest in our dinners do let's hope I can go every week, even if work bestie can't!

The younger dark lad come in last night too! Kicked my butt for making justifications and eating crap food and poisoning my system. I deserved it, made my sit up and realise I'm still putting some things on hold. My diet is first, I shouldn't care if every one else has desert.

One kg per month means I will be less than 73kg next year and that will be huge. Life will be different I can buy off the rack or out of ops shops without too much hassles. My whole old wardrobe will fit.

Oh well, soon cute dude will be in, some other exciting things happening too. Might have an other job. My first job I actuall like more than ever now h has gone. This would be a second when ever job. We shall see.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 08:38 AM
Ahhhh there you are, thought you were off in adventure excitement and really wild things!

You can do it on the food front, sometimes not easy to avoid the things that make us happy - I know that one - think the trick is to find something else non food related. Sometimes works for me when the cheese is calling.

Wouldn't worry about chasing the dude if you'd rather be asked just relax and be your fun self, it'll happen.

As I've said you're getting there gg, you're doing great smile
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 08:59 AM
Well the coffee is on this end. Cappuccino coming up..
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 09:37 AM
Well coffees on being nuked.

I was norty, had a hot chicken Sanger!
Bloody starving tho. I should have tried to resist but meh, it smelled so gooooooooood!

Yeah, the cute dude should get the hint. I think asking mutal friend where the cute due came from just might start those blokes talking!

Need to feed hounds and finish coffee prep..... brb.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 09:52 AM
ttfn... off to pour more coffee
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 11:47 AM
Well drank second coffee. Off to have a tub.

Caught up with mate by phone haven't spoken to her for most of this week, given she worries at times. It was due.

No cute dude today. Rhc mum wandered in, saw her in the distance.
Well this weeks gone fast, not sure why but a couple of hics of anxiety, out of the blue.

So guys, men, how do I show the cute dude he needs to ask?
My thought work on touch, build repoir. if I get a chance I might work weekend plans Into our chat.

I just don't seem to be able to push past and ask, something holds me back. Mmm
Ponders why?
Self protection, fear? Combination
Hope? Mmm not sure
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 11:55 AM
Enjoy the tub.

Well first thing to ask if is he wont ask you do you want him to in the first place? Our Gg deserves someone who's interested in her. Or is it that he seems interested but not approaching?

Do you know about any activities he gets up to (steady!) that you could "be there" at and just bump into him (steady again!) occidentally?

As to you not asking, dont beat yourself up on it (see the post I made on Jims thread) enjoy the view for a while and relax.

If you genuinely do want to ask but stop yourself then probably its just you dont know what he'll say, whats the db mantra, no expectations just do the whole twirl the hair and ask and then wonder off mysteriously (for some reason Im running Gloria Grahame in Its a wonderful life in my head here).

Anyhoo more coffee and back to work for me, catch you later smile
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 12:22 PM
Nothing, for the cute dude.

Rhc well his fave thing might be on this weekend, I'm going to be sly about it. wink
So far I have popped up a few times on him. wink either he's going to feel flattered or stalked! grin

Although last week I'm pretty sure he had no idea why I was giggling so much, his wife just tickled my funny bone. With her was spew.

Keeping rowing forwards! Lol while being distracted with the view...... Sigh.

I think hormones are playing a part again (feeling ravenous always a bad bad sign). Sish and men think it's tough. Rolls eyes.
Posted By: jim0987 Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 01:09 PM
It is tough for men....

Asking or not?. If he did ask what would you say?

Sometimes its best to answer the question that hasn't been asked and avoid all the games.

Its always good to take in a nice view though
Posted By: Sotto Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 05:12 PM
I was once famously asked out by a colleague who I quite liked. And I was so panicked when he asked me, I said "out?!" I did later apologise, and we never did end up going out for various reasons..

I never lived it down with my colleagues, who years later would say "out??!!" and he ended up marrying someone else.

Hopefully I can deal with it more calmly (if it happens) this time around.....
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 10:39 PM
I know I have a history of freaking! The dj remember?

It did stuff things up, but he wasn't going to be around for more than weeks.
I don't seem to be good win being spring on dj did spring me, it's wasnt a thought I had entertained. Very young dude.

Unfortunately rhc made sort of noises, but I wsnt quick enough to turn it round.
From no I can go tomorrow, to how bout Sunday? He was to airy, could have been just conversation.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 10:49 PM
Oh and like a few I had a deadline, its expired. Bd, was 2/2 been and gorn.

This weekend I need to work on the rest of my papers for the L and get that going.
Other things are surfacing now, things that didn't make sense at the time, but now seen in another light they make perfect sense.

The rumors of how bad h is with his quality at work does make me think more and more he is suffering demture or he is deliberately sabatouging his own work to create more work to generate more income.

Which could explain a lot with either of those theories, the deliberate would actually explain a whole lot more. It's almost as if he's "getting" back at his female clientele and has been for years. They seem to have more drama, must be me. Just being paranoid, given h definitely did the wrong thing by me. Perhaps I see an altered reality.

The fact some customers complained could be sour grapes. Not sure why this has popped into my mind today. I decided write it down throw it away. Let it go.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 11:10 PM
Evening gg

I said you needed to get a lariat remember? wink

So what was this with rhc? previous post I saw you said he had an event this weekend, come on .... Details smile

As to h, human nature being what it is we all can view events through a glass darkly. Given some of the stuff you've mentioned I dont think anyone would begrudge you every thought. The fact that you then question whether you're being fair says (to me at least) you are being so. Don't beat yourself up.
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 11:22 PM
He might be going to an event, (like you edz I feel if I'm too specific and say what type someone riding might connect the dots)

His interest and horsey. So I can show up legit, and stalk him all over accidentally meet up! grin

The fact he hinted about other horsey even last week made the wheels turn. Rhc had extreme feat around going out. He has confided to us at work at times he was unable to leave his place. He had fear of being in public, which I most definitely had, so relate 10000000000000% . My orignal asking him out was horsey help, come to my farm have a cupa do horse stuff, good therapy for him.

My real concern with taking him on as a bf, is given he's taken a long while to heal 2years and is still fragile i suspect, he might grab emtionally hard and fast. I might freak.... More than likely will freak

I know on the h front, I have been told I was wrong,deluded and manipulated for so long the oceans choppy. It spills over in ways I never thought someone as easy going straight shooting as me would be effected by.
Posted By: edz Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 11:34 PM
Get what you mean completely gg both on specifics and on rhc, definitely a case to take slowly for both your sakes if you go the bf route.

On h that's certainly something that's going to take time regardless of the outcome. I keep saying it 'cause it's true, you're doing great smile
Posted By: Vanilla Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 11:38 PM
Gg

Slowly, slowly, slowly........

More kick ass heels, low cuts and big big smiles.

Loving it already.

V
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 11:39 PM
I've got the whines cause me nose is running sore and it's supposed to be summer.
It's been too cold to wear dresses, it's been jeans weather.

Jeans looked good ;)accidentally picking stuff in front of rhc had to make an ok view. Lol
Posted By: Ggrass Re: May the page . :) - 02/04/15 11:48 PM
This should lock soon. Did a nice clean thread.
Points no more messing it up, it's that jim I see sleeping under the piano or is it old dog who needed extra zzzzz!

Pick up the glasses folks and make sure you throw the cans in the recycle.
© DivorceBusting.com