Divorcebusting.com
Should I post this letter on the OP's facebook page?

How do you feel about yourself knowing that you destroyed a marriage by having an affair with a man's wife? Not only have you destroyed our marriage but my daughter's future as well. Now she can't be together with her mommy and daddy the way she wants. She keeps telling me don't give up daddy, keep trying with mommy. But what she doesn't understand is as long as this affair goes on there's no fixing our marriage. I asked you respectfully to stop and let us work on our marriage and you said ok. Not only did you not do that but you gave me a fake name as well. What kind of person are you? How can you live with yourself? You think God would approve of what you've done? It's not too late. You can still make things right. I'm asking you respectfully once more. Stop this and let me try to reconcile my marriage and give my daughter the future that she deserves.
No
NFW
Do you honestly think that would bring your wife back?
Yea. Gotta go with the no on that one
a big NO...very big NOOOOO
Posting that will not make your W want to work on your M. Your W is choosing to participate in this too. Take the high road.
No. This kind of approach is more likely to anger your wife. It's also likely to position you even more as the kind of person that she wouldn't want to be with and give her more ways to validate the choices she's making because you'll appear to be the bad guy.

If you absolutely must write something, write it in a password protected file on your computer. Use it to vent and get out everything you want to say in a safe, private way.
No no no no no.

I'm sure we all have a whole boatload of vitriol we'd like to fling at the OP, but it's really better not to.

Repeat after all of us. Focus on YOU. Work on YOU.

No.

Stop expecting a man with zero honor to do the honorable thing.

Don't negotiate with your enemy. You VANQUISH your enemy.

Starsky
Definitely not!!
Originally Posted By: Starsky309

No.

Stop expecting a man with zero honor to do the honorable thing.

Don't negotiate with your enemy. You VANQUISH your enemy.

Starsky

Lol. I like that Starsky. Thanks.

Thanks everyone. I will follow your advice.
The OM is nothing...nothing...zip! Just an annoying gnat that you swat away without a care in the world, Vince. Pay zero attention to it.
Okay. I won't. Thank you.
Just wanted to stop in and say good luck to you, but please don't do it!

I was in a sort of similar spot a couple of years ago, where I could have (and really wanted to!) expose the OW and hurt her like she and my H had just hurt me. I had just found out, and I felt so betrayed, so angry and completely powerless to do one single thing to feel better. I wanted so badly to wring this woman's neck and tell her boyfriend of 2 decades long what she and my H were doing, because he had no idea, and I just knew it would make me feel better. But I didn't do it. To this day, he probably still doesn't know. But it doesn't matter to me now. Anyway, my H left that sitch a day later and came back, so justice was at least somewhat served....

Ultimately, weeks or months later when all of this has simmered on the emotional scale somewhat, you'll be very glad you didn't.

Besides, it's a rare occasion when anyone does what someone tells them to do. They usually will do the exact opposite. Trust everyone here, and just leave it alone. Maybe it won't happen right now, but there will come a day when you will realize that it wouldn't have helped your cause at all to post your feelings or push for anyone to do X. And you'll be able to say you acted with complete class. And if your rel'p is ever going to be saved, not doing that will only help!

Just post your anger and vent here....this is where you'll find solid compassion from people who have been there.

Hang in there, you have support!
Thank you so much for your post. I know you are right. Thank God I came on here and got the proper advice before making a complete fool of myself.
Can you guys come over to my other thread here?

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...971#Post2469971
© DivorceBusting.com