Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Wonka MDU: Calling you..... - 10/14/14 01:22 AM
MDU,

Honey...are you alright? I am now worried about you. Please come on out and say "hi" to us.

Don't stay down at the well's bottom for too long. It does you no good at all, sweetie. You DO need some sunlight from Starsky, Wonka, Bond, Train, and many others. We've got plenty to spare to share with you.
Posted By: Jefe Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/14/14 01:34 AM
Bump Bump Bump
Posted By: Train Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/14/14 06:58 AM
Been checking in every day for something from you, mdu.

Where you at, mama?
Posted By: Maybell Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/14/14 12:54 PM
I've been looking for you every day, too, MDU, and worried. I hope you're OK.
Posted By: unbidden Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/14/14 02:33 PM
Me too, mdu. Praying for you and your family. We love you here.
Posted By: Jefe Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/15/14 02:32 PM
Prayer Bump

Lord, I pray that You would set MDU free from anything that holds her other than You. Deliver her from any memory of the past that has the power to control her or keep her trapped in its grip. Help her to forgive any person who has hurt her so that unforgiveness will not be able to hold her captive. Set her free from everything that keeps her from being all You created her to be. Keep her protected from the plans of the enemy so that he cannot thwart the deliverance and healing You want to bring about in her life

Lord, You have said to call upon You in the day of trouble and You will deliver us (Psalm 50:15). I call upon You now and ask that You would work deliverance in MDU's husband’s life. Deliver him from anything that binds him. Set him free from other people and give him a heart ONLY for his wife. Lift him away from the hands of the enemy (Psalm 31:15). Bring him to a place of understanding where he can recognize the work of evil and cry out to You for help. If the deliverance he prays for isn’t immediate, keep him from discouragement and help him to be confident that You have begun a good work in him and will complete it (Philippians 1:6). Give him the certainty that even in his most hopeless state, when he finds it impossible to change anything, You, Lord can change everything.

We humbly ask for these thing in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, AMEN.
Posted By: Maybell Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/16/14 01:48 PM
Bump.

MDU, I hope you're ok. I know you've been busy and worried about your dad, so keeping him in my prayers too. Hope to see you return soon, a lot of people are worrying about you.
Posted By: Maybell Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/20/14 12:06 AM
bump
Posted By: Maybell Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/23/14 01:02 AM
I wish MDU would still check in with us and let us know she's OK, or not. I've been thinking about her and wondering what she's doing for support, and what decisions she's making. I hope she's OK.
Posted By: Jefe Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/25/14 02:18 AM
Bump
Posted By: Wonka Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/30/14 12:24 AM
MDU...honey....I hope, hope you are alright. Please DO drop a line if you're still around.

Just to give you a kibble....Ms. Wonka is flying in my state for a presentation and she's asked me to meet up for coffee. We last saw each other 7 years ago. C'mon....you can do this, baby.

Just maybe...just maybe...
Posted By: Starsky309 Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 10/30/14 09:06 PM
At this point, if she's not okay I'm going to be really upset. frown

And if she's okay, I'm going to be really P*SSED. mad
Posted By: Train Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 11/01/14 01:34 PM
Yeah. I'm a little freaked out about this "vanishing" thing.
Posted By: Jefe Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 11/06/14 07:08 PM
MDU, MDU?!?!
Posted By: Maybell Re: MDU: Calling you..... - 11/29/14 12:31 AM
Wish MDU had stuck around. I wanted to see how she rose to her challenges.
© DivorceBusting.com