Ok I never wrote what I did to GAL so let me add that to the conversation.

The fact that I don’t have friends doesn’t mean I sit around waiting for him to come home.

I had a burn out and lost my job so pre BD my days were filled with reading, painting, walking the dog, running errands, household, cooking (also my hobby), watching tv and doing fun things with H like eating out, going to movies etc. I did loose 10kg by eating healthier. I did have IC for about a year, ending with a diagnosis. This made me more depressed and I stopped. The diagnosis and BD 1 were about the same time.
Post BD 1we continued this but at the same time we both started gal with each other and on our own. Going to the gym, eating healthy (lost another 15kg), doing more new things together like going to museum. After BD 2, when he said I want her and will visit her and start r and then leave you, I started to really do things on my own and make plans without him. I booked the month long trip I’m on right now, went to museums on my own and to the movies. I also started an online course in webdesign, planning to build a future in which I can work online.

I need a lot of alone time to be honest. Getting friends would mean chitchatting and being social, this is not really something I enjoy spending my time and energy on.