Hello Dats000

Welcome to the board. I remember how difficult it was to write my first post too; the first step of a journey.

This is a safe supportive place, with many people with much hard earned wisdom. Post, ask questions, vent - you are among folks who understand.

What ages are you and W?

As Steve said, breathe.

If W wants to push the divorce along, do not stand in her way. Do not be too helpful, yet do not place boulders in the way either. Basically, keep you side of the street clean.

She’s made the announcement/admission of wanting a divorce and seeing legal counsel. You need to seek legal counsel as well. Just for information, to know where you stand, to know what your rights are. Being prepared is all.

Read MWD. Start/continue DBing. Focus on you and the kids. Give her time and space.

Do not tell her of this place, or divorce busting, or any other helpful advice you are receiving. You do not want to share your playbook with her.

I know it all feels out of control and going really fast. However, this all takes time. You’ve got the gift of time here. Use it well.

I look forward to hearing from you.

D