Bit of a trigger this morning...

ExW has kids for Thanksgiving this year so I dropped them off in the AM and we'll returned them tonight, but when I pulled up OM2 was backing up his brand new truck and had a smoker in the driveway prepping turkey and kids got out of the car and S7 walked towards him and D4 used his pet name to ExW. Just felt like I'm dropping off my children to this man who they see their mom and my ExW living with and being a family for a Holiday event when I'm not allowed to be with them. Yes, I need to get over it and am better most times but every once in a while it stings. It's tough being a holiday.

As DnJ would say feelings are fleeting. When straight to the gym for about 2hrs and did a 5k on the treadmill, lifted weights, and did sit ups and speed bag. Need to get more regular/dedicated there - have slacked off a bit lately - but know that'll make me mentally and physically stronger and more attractive.

Hard to believe it's been a month since my last update. Want to fill folks in on some events from and since Halloween and get some feedback on that in another post.