Rockon,
Originally Posted by Rockon
I don’t want to drive her to the airport but am considering picking her up on return if she asks - not sure.
Originally Posted by Kind18
The following is just my personal opinion, and I guess it doesn’t align with DB principles and I may get flamed, but it’s my opinion nonetheless…. If I were you, I’d offer to drive her to the airport and as she gets out of the car, encourage her not to come back, tell her you’re changing the locks and that her things will be in storage when she returns… oh and here’s my lawyers business card. BON VOYAGE!
Originally Posted by LH19
Kind’s idea while better not a good idea right now. You are not there yet but that is where this journey is going to take you.
Although Kind18's suggestion may not be "official DB'ing principles" and perhaps not a good idea right now - though if I'm being honest it really resonated with me - know this...in terms of your mindset you want to be a whole lot closer to Kind18's approach of dropping her off and handing her your L's card than your approach of picking her up from the airport after her romp with AP. That's the strong, confident, "good luck with that because I'm gonna have a great life regardless" mindset you need right now.

In the meantime, maybe as a result of my steps (baby steps maybe) of LRT, as well as W experiencing some consequences and reality check’s herself, her reaching out to solid long term pro marriage friends, and also some negative feedback from our kids concerning her behaviours, she is voicing more dissatisfaction with what is transpiring. And she is acting les entitled, more humble and apologizing for her actions.
Softening, meeting with pro-marriage friends, less entitled...etc. is all good. But A) make sure you're not reading too much into things and/or projecting your hopes onto her actions, and B) like Mach and LH say...you're better off spending your time focusing on yourself than worrying about her.

She told me last night that our son called and tore a strip off her. He has been conveying a lot of respect to me. She asked me to help her access a new more helpful therapist.
Make sure you're not discussing details with your kids and certainly not encouraging them to pressure her on your behalf. They're going to figure out what's up on their own without your help, and your W won't appreciate you recruiting them to your cause.