Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by bttrfly
Originally Posted by LH19
Lol. Ok. You guys win because me point was somewhere lost.

Creepy date package number 2 wins lol. A hike with a picnic basket with a sesame seed tart with a hint of spearmint as I recite a scene from Hamlet.
No no no and no!

just be your big dumb lug self. Someone will go for it, lol

authenticity (Grrrah I'm beginning to hate that word)

Yes, prostitutes exchange sex for money. I was wrong to say that but we don't have an edit button so I couldn't change it when I posted it.

I have a lot of respect for prostitutes, actually. They're pretty direct - what you see is, I gather, what you get. It's a business transaction, and nothing more from what I've been led to believe.

Then there are the gals who feel or are made to feel like they have to "deliver" to get ... whatever. The guy who is supposedly some prize? Yeah, no ... can't think of many other things that truly demean and undermine physical and emotional intimacy in a relationship as using sex to get something you want. I recognize that others feel quite differently about that. One more reason why I remain happily single.

Did you know that if prostitution was considered an actual profession it would be considered the most dangerous job in the world and it’s not even close?

OMG...

You are like that kid from Jerry McGuire.....

The human head weighs 8 pounds.....