Thanks Vu....

B-Lady...we good ?

Originally Posted by bttrfly
Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by DnJ
I’ll be honest, the third date rule you mentioned was a shock to me. If someone is putting out by third date, than that is what they are after IMHO.
So I think a woman knows to keep a high status male she is going to have to put out early.
so much is wrong with this statement friend. so, so, so much.

Yea, I gotta agree....

LH...sigh

I think that you have a very 'male" outlook on this, based on what you have seen or lived..

There is so much more...

As it pertains to the online dating thing ? I am unaware of what that looks like out there. So IF that is the only perspective that you are coming from, then maybe what I say isn't valid.

Maybe I am way off, and just rambling here...I have been known to do that on occasion.

Us guys, we are idiots when it comes to relationships. We typically shouldn't be in them, and sure as hell shouldn't be leading them.

We are basically primates, and follow our urges way too often for our own good.

Are there Women who consciously feel that they have to put out early in order to obtain and maintain a "high quality male" ?

I am quite certain that there are. Statistically, I would think that number was low though...

Women are, by far, our superiors when it come to matters of the heart. And it would be foolish for me to ascertain their rationalization ....

I would be willing to wager though, that any Woman that felt that she had to "put out" to retain one of us morons, possibly would see it for what it is beforehand, and is either desperate, or willing to sell her inner self for that possible relationship.

Males think about sex, we are visual, and fall in lust with our eyes. That can lead to more, yet we probably fall into lust more readily than we fall into love. Lust is quicker and easier, plus it has no emotional value to us. It has to build through time for us.

Frustration and expectations tend to makes us 'push' for our own agenda...

Lust takes very little thought and practically zero emotional effort from us.

"Oh, you bought flowers and washed your car...thank you for the expensive dinner !!" And suddenly you are expecting to be paid for your efforts...

You may even have the standard issue "LH date kit" ...florist on speed dial, monthly pass from the car wash...case of Boones Farm in the trunk....and your leftover Outback card Aunt Clara gave you at Christmas.

When in reality ( correct me if I am wrong here ) the majority of Women would rather ride on your moped with you, find a sunset, a glass of wine, and just talk with you. Have you look into their eyes and attempt to find a connection with you while you actually listened to them , rather than you trying to sneak a peek down their blouse, wondering who is going to make the first move.

Women think about relationships (for the most part), and fall in love using their ears. It's the emotional connection that they seek most. The lust can be there, the same as us guys. From my experience however, if it is purely lust, it will fade quicker.

We are wired exactly the opposite of each other. Men crave the physical aspect of sex before we tend to address the emotional aspect of sex. Women crave the emotional connection before they can open up enough to feel the physical part.

Does that always happen that way ? Of course not.

Any relationship that is worth having, when the time is right, neither will have to question if its too early, or too late....

Just how incredible it was...physically AND emotionally....for BOTH people...

Personally, I wouldn't want a Woman that felt that she "had" to sleep with me to keep me...

I would want a Woman to sleep with me because she felt emotionally ready to take that step. If that happens on a first date ? Second date ? Fortieth date ?

So be it...

A true connection doesn't hold any timeframes....