CW…baffled? Really???? I don’t know if you really don’t get it, you’re being deliberately obtuse, or you’re trolling us, but you have posted that you’d give K another shot if she changed. YOU said it, but then you respond to me and say you’re baffled about why you’d want a repeat unless there’s fundamental change. You also said you don’t expect her to change but again, YOU just said you’d give it another go if there were fundamental change. You say you didn’t hook her. I don’t think I’m the only one who would contend your hikes and picnics could easily be construed by her as an opening back to relationship status. I never said I wouldn’t be jealous. What I meant was it is callous to act like a jealous boyfriend at an event, but I was trying not to say it that way because I thought it sounded harsh.

I think I have said this before but even if I have, I’m going to say it again…it is perfectly ok to take some actual time apart from someone you have had a romantic relationship with even if you go back to being friends later. Whether you think so or not, keeping close contact with her and having weekly interactions is giving her hope that the relationship door is going to open wide again. I get that you were friends before the relationship and this is why people keep urging you to date outside your friend group. I understand that you don’t agree with my previous post, based on your responses, but in doing weekly solo activities, you are keeping her on the hook, and though I don’t know this woman from Eve, I AM a woman and I know how women think. Like I said, I know you disagree and that is fine, but when several of us are getting the same thing from your posts, maybe there is some validity to what we’re saying. Just something to think about.

Congratulations on your successful event.