Originally Posted by DonH
Originally Posted by kml
I'm so surprised at how many people here are objecting to a breakup after only 3 months of dating, and are supporting the woman even though it's pretty clear to me that she is irresponsible and entitled. I wonder if people are transferring their own financial issues onto this situation (most if which are not, I presume, due to reckless spending and a habit of relying on Daddy and people they're dating). Or if everybody just has PTSD from past rejections.

I don’t want to speak for “many people here” but I don’t think they are objecting to breaking up with her. Heck some had reservations with her before all of this. The objections are to saying ILY, telling us and himself he’d fight for her and then not following his own words, leading her to believe she could rely on him and then dumping her. THIS is EXACTLY how people get PTSD from past rejections - when they are told and lead to believe one thing and then are dumped when they didn’t see it coming. It’s even worse when it’s not a one time happening and is instead a pattern.

Originally Posted by kml
NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Just because he (ill-advisedly) said ILU too soon in the relationship because of her pressure, does NOT mean he has to DB a dating relationship that isn't working for him.

See LH, it’s HER fault that Traveler said ILU. She forced and pressured him to say it. It’s her fault how he’s acting and what he’s saying. Why can’t you understand that? SMH
Lol Don and Pinn. I’ve given up. It may be possible KML is his mom.