I didn't get to comment on something from your last thread before it locked out, so I'll say it here. You need to separate friends from romantic entanglements. One of your "complaints" about K is that she isn't up for 3 hours of vigorous activity (I don't remember exactly how you worded it and quite frankly, I'm too lazy to read back and see). That's what you need friends for! Just because she doesn't have the stamina you do in hiking and other such physical exertions, doesn't mean she might not be the right partner for you. Get you some friends for that kind of high octane workout stuff.

Now, having said that, I agree with LH. I won't go into my personal objection with the whole triple H thing because it is irrelevant, but the beginning of your relationship should be much more about hanging out and getting to know each other than running all in to ILY and all that. I don't want to get all technical, but sex is not a love language, physical touch is (which could include but is not limited to sex). This woman seems kind of all over the place. She needs a nap and doesn't want to do anything like walk or whatever, but she's all in for marathon sex. She borrows money from her dad, but can't cook a meal without getting "sick" and then has to Doordash something to eat. Again, I agree with LH...to me that just sounds like she's unmotivated. Don't get me wrong, there are days when I don't feel like cooking when I get home and I WISH we had Doordash in our area (not a thing in rural areas), but Lord help, I can boil a pot of pasta and throw together a sauce without it affecting my health.

I get that you want more connection for this big weekend birthday fantasy fulfilling trip, but reading your post just makes me wonder, if you really want more connection why are you participating in these little sexual escapades now? You keep saying she takes you upstairs or she takes you to the bedroom as though you aren't a willing participant. You must be getting something out of it or you would be saying no, I would assume.

I say all of that to just say proceed with caution. If you aren't feeling it, be honest with her. If you need more connection, speak up. DO NOT put other plans on hold or skip other things while you wait for her to maybe be available. It is one thing if you make concrete plans with her to not accept or make other plans, but do not avoid making other plans if she gives you a maybe response. Don't spend your time waiting around on someone else.