Thanks for checking in. The stay-cay has been good. Lots of relaxing and working on little projects each day. Today, I went to the near big town and met a friend for lunch at a cute little cafe that I will definitely take Sparky to soon and also did a little shopping while I was there. I am NOT a shopper but needed a few things. It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed the drive, the company, the food. Sparky and I are now watching my beloved Arkansas Razorbacks in the sweet 16 round of the NCAA tournament. WPS!!!!!

I got a phone call to schedule an interview for one of the jobs I applied for…a teaching position at a community college. They pay about $7500 a year more than I earn now and have Fridays off. Yes, please! I’m excited about the interview. It is a traditional interview plus I have to teach a lesson. So, Monday I have to get that outlined so I have time to practice. I looked for clothes today but nothing grabbed me so I’ll just wear something I already have.

I’m going to use my last day to clean out and reorganize the pantry with storage containers I bought today and clean out the fridge. It won’t really take that long but it will make a big impact.

Saturday night, we’re having a date to a wedding reception for friends. They have been together for a long time but just recently married legally and are just having a big party to celebrate and we’re excited to join them.

I have enjoyed NOT thinking about work this week and I’m not looking forward to going back but my search kicks into high gear Monday. I was actually offered a job out of the blue a few days ago and it’s not officially open yet but I’m definitely keeping it on the back burner as a place holder so I’ll for sure have a job if my current one releases me before I find a new one.

Lots going on but the down time has been SO good.