Originally Posted by LH19
Originally Posted by AndrewP
Well - actually I'm just under 6' in my stocking feet so slightly over when I wear shoes, have very thick hair and yes, make nicely into 6 figures in a low cost rural area which probably increases the impact of that by a considerable factor.
How about the chiseled physique?
You like numbers even though you tend to repeat them mindlessly and make them up.

Oh my numbers are real buddy boy.
Men age more quickly than women and someone in their 30s looking to latch on to me wouldn't be doing it with a long term view.
I didn't say you could date a woman in her 30s.
I have no urge to become a sugar-daddy.

You mean again.
And someone even 10 years younger likely has teenagers and someone 20 years younger could well be looking to have more kids which isn't something I have any interest in taking on.
I don't think anyone is looking for you to be a baby daddy.
I've had my kids - no interest in more.

Understood.
A person my age or up is more likely to have their sh!t together and not need any rescuing.
I have yet to date a woman who didn't have her [censored] together or needed rescuing at any age. That is the type of woman you are attracted to.
And post-menopausal women can be quite passionate and surprisingly athletic.
Spit my coffee!
Back to ignore mode.
You can't shake me Andy P. I was in your neck of the woods last weekend.
I would think that there are a lot of the right kind of women who would find that appealing.
Well if you define 2% of the dating pool a lot.
B was a lovely person in many ways but a bit lost with a guy who wasn't in to hunting, fishing and drinking beer at the cottage.

So B likes to have fun? That biotch lol.
Posts like this one are exactly why I've pretty much stopped coming to this forum. Way to take a dying board a few notches further to the grave LH... So much kindness and consideration in this post, so much positive support.