Originally Posted by Ready2Change
I have no plans to buy anymore antigen tests. Others need them. I am no longer wearing a mask.

Originally Posted by Ginger1
I’m vaxxed X3. I’m kind of done. I’m not wearing a mask everywhere anymore. I’m personally not fearing it.

Originally Posted by LH19
I just don’t want anymore lock downs or border closings. It doesn’t [work]. Omicron can’t be stopped.

Well halleluiah, there may still be hope. And you guys are not alone - though many for some reason are still afraid to speak against the narrative of the now clear minority. Isn't that often the way. Yes, things have changed, yes people are tired of it, but also they see reality with their own eyes. The super majority - ie above 97% of people who got covid now speak as Ready2Change does: "I have been much sicker from the things my kids brought home from daycare when they were young." We've somehow taken 1% of those who get infected and fractions of a percent of the public and made them the majority.

How or why covid has taken on a life of it's own and become a religion for some, is beyond my understanding. I just know we somehow went from "just a few weeks to flatter the curve" two years ago - TWO FLIPPING YEARS. Can you wrap your heads around that? To people, even more and more of my currently working healthcare friends who see a disproportionate number of really sick covid patients compared to those not working in such settings, are speaking as Ginger now is: "I'm personally not fearing it." Me too - for two years now.

Originally Posted by LH19
He lives in Wisconsin in the dead of winter. Of course he’s angry!

And I've lived here all my life - by choice - figure that one out. smile

Originally Posted by kml
Funny how people of your political persuasion don't want people to rely on government to save them - until they want government to save them?

I don't need government for most things. I can make most life decisions by myself. I want them OUT of my life other than to do things that I cannot do by myself or for myself. I DON'T need government to decide my healthcare - I can handle that just fine on my own. I DO need them to build roads, I can't do that. I DON'T need government to regulate how much soda I drink or how I separate my garbage. I DO need government to protect me from foreign and domestic enemies. There are far more things I DON'T need from government than those I do. I've yet to encounter brilliant people within government. It's where those who can't earn and keep a legitimate job on their own go to work. Even the brilliant people I do know who got recruited into a government position (mostly within healthcare) just about lost their minds and ran away kicking and screaming after a short time of seeing how government runs. As probably the best president during my lifetime stated: GOVERNMENT IS NOT THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS. GOVERNMENT IS THE PROBLEM!!!

Originally Posted by kml
Don, how are you doing? You seem to be angry at everything these days. Are you taking care of yourself? Playing music? Watching comedies? Talking with friends? Taking your vitamin D? Please be well.

Thank you for asking. I'm doing about as well as can be expected since our lives got turned upside down two years ago. Sadly, just about everything I can compare today to two or three years ago is far, far worse - other than perhaps the stock market. Otherwise inflation is at a 40 year record high, I'm paying way more for gas, our lives have been upended, no one wants to work so businesses can't provide goods and services, the supply chain is totally broken, people are pouring across a now open southern boarder, half the county hates the other half so much they won't even go on a coffee date with them. People are moving out of large cities like NY, Chicago, San Francisco, for other states in droves. Just about NONE of these things were in play a few years ago. Oh, but hey, at least we don't have to put up with those darn nasty tweets everyday.

Originally Posted by kml
vitamin D deficiency is associated with seasonal depression.

I'm not depressed. I'm PISSED! I want my life back and all of this nonsense to end. I won't take up anymore space on Traveler's thread for something that really belongs on my own thread. Wow, look CW, your thread is where everyone now hangs out! smile But I may more fully answer or explain this on my own thread.

People have so become sheep and follow the heard. I'm just trying to do my part to get them to re-think things and perhaps go a different direction - or create their own heard maybe. We've been so badly lied to and manipulated and it needs to stop.