Took a bit of a posting break after the madness of my previous thread. Needed to center myself and get focused on what I needed to get done:

1. Get a new better paying job.
2. Start dating (2022)
3. Move to a new place (current apt is not great)

Well folks, after really doubling down on my job search efforts, I finally got an offer last week, which I accepted.

Yeaayyy!

This new job allows me to move into a sector that I've been trying to break into. The job is also quite exciting because it neatly fits into some skill sets that I have been gaining expertise in over my career. I can't wait to get in there and see what I can do to spruce things up.

Finally, I have a foot in the door and the possibilities with this company and the entire sector are very promising. The new job got me a 75% raise and this is going to do wonders for my financial situation. I have some debt to pay off that I can do in the next year and then move to a new place, which will be awesome for me and the kids.

I'm just really thrilled that things are moving in the right direction. The new job has 25% travel within the Americas and potentially globally in a year or two, which will satisfy my travelling bug and just take a break from my city.

Keeping my spirits up!