I totally agree that we all have things that annoy our partners and that we find annoying about our partners. Sparky and I actually have this discussion frequently and I try to be aware of the things I do that annoy him so I can try not to do them. One thing popped immediately into my mind that I do and one that he does that we both find annoying in the other and we have talked about it.

For me, personally, (and I am NOT trying to speak for anyone else nor am I trying to put words in anyone's mouth), the reason the whole kabob and swimming thing would be a deal breaker to me if I were in CW's shoes is because of the way she handled them. Not that she simply had an issue with those things, but that she seemed to blow them way out of proportion and withhold affection after they occurred and just basically shame and ridicule him for them. If it had just been a passing comment about the fact that he ate the kabobs "wrong" or didn't know a particular swim stroke, that wouldn't have necessarily been a big deal. Like the kissing thing too...she tried to shame him for having a "fetish" when what it really came down to was that they just enjoyed different styles. Her reactions to his differences are just way over the top. Again, this is my personal opinion and CW clearly doesn't share it since he's continuing to see her and as you so bluntly pointed out a thread or so back he might not give a FF what I think. So be it, he has to do what works for him. He's not me and I am not him, so if it works for him, so be it.