I'm gonna provide a little different feedback as there has been alot said about her.

CW - I'm sorry but it's childish to break up with someone via text. It's something teenage relationships do. Whether she has insecurities/toxic tendencies, or whatever - she deserved more than a text. So did you. It speaks to how you treat people in confrontation. It also made your words... meaningless...because your actions say something else. They were blaming and not very strong. What were you trying to achieve by saying all of that?? Change in her? Acknowledgement of your feelings?

Originally Posted by CWarrior
Thanks! Part of why I asked these, tonight is the first night she and I are both solo, and I thought her visiting was likely. She confirmed she'll stop by to drop my $750 item off at my doorstep. I feel a little anxious--she could ring the doorbell. I guess if she does I'll open and thank her, listen to anything she has to share, not let her in, and if she asks my thoughts tell her I still think this is best, but I think she's a wonderful person and I hope after a pause we'll find our way back to friends.

If you are so terrified to answer the door due to her response - that should tell your red flag gauge is off a lil. C'mon - no one hides crazy like that. If you are not terrified and are have some other reason as to why not to see her... then again... I go back to my childish comment.

Do you every ask yourself why you so willingly get on the rollercoaster? Why you pick the drama? It's a very clear pattern. There are ton of women out there who do not act like this... but then again... those women would also not accept a text as a way to approach confrontation.

I know you are working on yourself but what are you doing to stop this behavior on your end? It's easy to just blame Sunshine - but you are equally at fault here as well. I'm challenging you to dig deeper and to look at that.