As usual, bttrfly nails exactly what I was thinking. Dude, I'll be just as direct as bttrfly was, this chick is just not that into you and she's a game playing drama queen. I find myself again confused, though, after your responses to what LH said. She's laying in your lap, you're stroking her arms and hair, she's asking about sleeping patterns and saying she has a naughty side and you say I need to go? Then you feel rejected because she gave you little pecks instead of a romantic, deep kiss. Listen, I've been over this woman for awhile so I'm not sure why you keep going back for more, but that is certainly your choice. I'm not going to defend her actions, but there is the possibility that she feels every bit as rejected as you do and therefore is not terribly interested in deep passionate kisses until she gets a better handle on where you are. Now, having said that, I think you should run far and fast, but that is me. Here's where my confusion comes in, though. I totally agree with LH that the quiet evening slow-paced chat is exactly how you make this woman feel safe and comfortable, if that is your intention. Just because you prefer more activity doesn't mean that works for her. You seemed pretty set on being finished, then she basically talked you into another chance, and now you still don't seem super into it and now you have yet another date scheduled for tonight? WHY? You are already going in saying you won't enjoy the ALREADY PLANNED DATE unless there's some romance and clearly you are not on the same page with each other concerning said romance. You felt like last night was a waste of time, but you don't feel like the date you are already saying you won't like is a waste of time? I just don't get it.

It is ok to NOT want to date someone. All of this seems super forced to me. Like you are trying to make this woman fit into your world or your scheme just because she showed some sort of attention. The more things like this you post, the more I see shades of some of Andrew's adventures. Listen, I love Andrew and think he's a great guy and I feel like you are similar to him in many ways, but as I said to him many times, hold out for the one who sees YOUR WORTH rather than assuming their worth to you. You have SO much to offer....SO MUCH! Why waste any more time on this drama queen who is manipulative? You said she's already said "her feelings" wouldn't allow you to go back to your active friendship, so dude, LISTEN TO HER! She's not the only adventure partner out there for you and she's not the only woman you can date either. In the immortal words of Elsa from Frozen.....LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!