smilie,

No apologies necessary and no, you were not speaking out of turn. Others have advised us over the years what needs to be done. Unfortunately, all we can do is relay the problems and hope for the best in getting them fixed.

Cadet and I use to get notifications when someone reported something, but we have not been getting those notifications for several months. Yes, we have reported several times and we were hoping that the update would bring things back to a normal way of doing business. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. We were advised a week ago that only a portion of the update had been completed because the person doing the update had a personal emergency and needed to be away from the office for a period of time. So, it looks like Cadet and I will have plenty to report on come Monday.

BTW, private messaging has never been activated in the many years that I have been her. I am curious to find out if the editing capability has been reactivated for the "Divorce" forum. Another one that I have reported a number of times not working.

I guess we shall call this update a work in progress. All will be reported on Monday and then we shall see what happens.