Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: whitelight Welcome back - 09/13/08 05:22 AM
Hey all,

This is Whitelight. For those who remember me...

thought I'd give an update!

That guy I was dating that had the female roommate that you all warned me against, well that's over. We ended it about 4 months ago. Let me tell you a 4 month relationship ending is NOTHING compared to what brought me to this board in the first place.
I was over it in a few weeks.
Looking back on it, I'm glad I ended it. I'm amazed at how easily I was willing to dismiss red flags after everything I had learned.

Anyway, onto brighter horizons. I've met someone new! He has no female roommate. No red flags. Acts like a complete gentleman. ;\) Things are moving slowly and steadily forward. Tomorrow will be our 6th date.

We go out about once a week.

So far, he's always come to my part of town. Tomorrow I head over to his. He doesn't live with his parents, but I'm going to be meeting him at his parents' home. His sister will be there also. We'll see how it goes. I'm so excited! Lots of butterflies!
;\) ;);)
Posted By: qoe100 Re: Welcome back - 09/13/08 10:19 PM
Soooooooo, WL, how'd the "meet the parents" gig go?
Posted By: cat03 Re: Welcome back - 09/14/08 04:08 AM
cool! hope he's a decent guy fo' real!
Posted By: whitelight Re: Welcome back - 09/14/08 07:18 AM
Well, the date was fantastic. His parents weren't home. I didn't have to meet anyone. That's good. I wasn't really ready for that. We had a fantastic date though. ;\)

Yeah, I hope he's a decent guy fo' real too, but if not I'm sure I can count on all of you to give me some heads up. ;\)

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Posted By: BarbieDoll Re: Welcome back - 09/14/08 11:28 PM
Hey WL!

Congrats on meeting a nice guy with no red flags! You have no way of knowing where it will go - just enjoy and figure it out as you go along. This one sounds like a keeper.

There are nice guys out there. Sometimes we have to date a few frogs before we find one that makes us happy.

And I'm happy for you!

Barb
Posted By: whitelight Re: Welcome back - 09/15/08 04:32 PM
Thank you BarbieDoll ;\)
Posted By: whitelight Re: Welcome back - 10/16/08 03:36 PM
So this guy that I have been dating now for a little over 2 months, who told me a couple of weeks ago that he wasn't dating anyone else and that he only dates one woman at a time, just updated his online dating site.

I think I must be cursed. lol J/K
Posted By: No_More_Dodo Re: Welcome back - 10/16/08 03:46 PM
Originally Posted By: whitelight
So this guy that I have been dating now for a little over 2 months, who told me a couple of weeks ago that he wasn't dating anyone else and that he only dates one woman at a time, just updated his online dating site.

I think I must be cursed. lol J/K

WL,

He probably DOES date one woman at a time.... No offense... But, he is probably one of those guys who is always looking for "something better".... If "something better" comes along, the current woman is history... A HUGE RED FLAG... The size of the Republic of Texas!

NMD
Posted By: whitelight Re: Welcome back - 10/17/08 12:07 AM
Thanks NMD!

He said he will call me after work today, so I will update then.

Huge red flag- the size of Texas! lol. Good visual. ;\)
Posted By: whitelight Re: Welcome back - 10/17/08 04:06 PM
Well guys, this guy really has class. After leaving me anxious all day by writing that he would call me when he got off work...he never even did so.

Good thing I had plans with a gfriend last night. I went out and had a great time.

People! When you say you're going to call, do so!
© DivorceBusting.com