Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: saffie Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/02/08 01:50 PM
Last one locked so here's a new one!!!!!

Happy New Year To you all
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/02/08 01:51 PM
Happy New year to you too!!... Hope you had fun.. I fell asleep
watching Harry Potter...:)

Hoping to get to England this year!!

tal
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/02/08 03:43 PM
I hope you get here too!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: bombardier50 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/02/08 03:52 PM
Happy New Year Saffie, from NEW England.
Posted By: NoCodeBlues Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/02/08 04:12 PM
Saffie!

Best regards and a very Happy New Year to you. Let's make 2008 a great one!
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/02/08 04:24 PM
Thanks guys. 2008 will be better than 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it will be once I got all these darn clients tax returns done - yikes
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/02/08 04:25 PM
B50,

My email address is in my profile. I wondered if you would email me sometime.
Posted By: bombardier50 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/02/08 04:52 PM
Hey Saf, just sent you an email. Talk to you soon...

B50
Posted By: SueS Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/02/08 06:49 PM
Saffie-

I responded to your email!

Thanks- SueS
Posted By: PennyMB Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/03/08 05:08 PM
Saffie,

I just wished you a Happy New Year on Theo's thread. I didn't see yours before.

So again Happy New Year..
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/03/08 05:19 PM
Thanks Penny. Happy New Year to you too. How's things?
Posted By: PennyMB Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/03/08 05:34 PM
Same old things. We made it thru the holidays and it was tough but survived. I will tell you more later.

Hadn't check in for a while....

Have a Good Day...
Posted By: Imconfused0807 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/12/08 09:14 PM
Well Saffie, since my e-mails are not getting through...I thought I would come over here and look you up to see how you are doing. I don't know what is wrong, I keep getting this message back that my mail is being returned undelivered....what did you do? get tired of me already and put a e-mail block on me....I didn't think I was THAT bad

When you get a break from them taxes give me a shout...and about that time I'll be knee deep in taxes myself...yippee \:\/

- IC
Posted By: Miss IC Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/13/08 02:36 PM
Originally Posted By: Imconfused0807
Well Saffie, since my e-mails are not getting through...I thought I would come over here and look you up to see how you are doing. I don't know what is wrong, I keep getting this message back that my mail is being returned undelivered....what did you do? get tired of me already and put a e-mail block on me....I didn't think I was THAT bad

When you get a break from them taxes give me a shout...and about that time I'll be knee deep in taxes myself...yippee \:\/

- IC

Yea, I'm getting the same error message \:\(
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/13/08 02:51 PM
Uh Oh.

I don't know what's going on. I tried sending an email out yesterday and was told it couldn't be delivered!!!!! I though I had upset everyone!!!!!!

I will check into it - it's a bit strange, This did happen a couple of months ago not only to me but to someone else who had a hotmail account as well - weird!!!!

The kids have just lost the hamster we got yesterday under one of the sofas - joy of joys - just when I was about to run out and see to the horses!!!!! Luckily we haven't got a cat otherwise I think hamster would be on it's menu tonight!!!!!!

Glad your out and about again IC- I mean who else is going to go romp with that big hairy beast you got out in the paddocks - and NO, I don't mean Mrs IC!!!!!

Mrs IC - last email I actually got from you was the one from the airport.

When I get back from doing the horses, (and catching the hamster), I will try emailing you both and see if my emails get through to you. I will leave a note on this thread when I send the emails.

You gotta love those taxes!!!!!!!! - NOT

ps. they have called the hamster Lucy - I put in a big vote for something beginning with an H, (like Hermione), but got shot down in flames. I am thinking of starting a thread called name that hamster....any good ideas welcome!!!!!
Posted By: Imconfused0807 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/13/08 03:01 PM
Originally Posted By: saffie
Glad your out and about again IC- I mean who else is going to go romp with that big hairy beast you got out in the paddocks - and NO, I don't mean Mrs IC!!!!!

Damn buffalo! He keeps walking through my fences and he's gonna be on the menu!

ps. they have called the hamster Lucy - I put in a big vote for something beginning with an H, (like Hermione), but got shot down in flames. I am thinking of starting a thread called name that hamster....any good ideas welcome!!!!!

Well I kind of liked your idea....get a cat and call him "Lunch"
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/13/08 03:05 PM
LOL that is so funny - kinda think my DD might get SLIGHTLY upset about that - but my H would probably think it was an ace idea!!!!!!!

Right - gonna go and do the horses!!!!!!!!
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/13/08 08:01 PM
IC and Mrs IC- have just sent you both short 'test' emails to see if they get to you \:\)
Posted By: Miss IC Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/13/08 11:58 PM
IC and Mrs IC- have just sent you both short 'test' emails to see if they get to you \:\)

We got them, but can't seem to send them back. Same issue with sending to RedHeadWife. Our peoplepc and your hotmail don't seem to be on the same page. I'll keep trying ;\)
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/14/08 12:58 PM
So when you say it's the same issue with Red do you mean that she is having the same problem with my email or you are having the same problem with her email?

I sent an error report to hotmail this morning but I haven't got anything back yet - perhaps they can't get through either!!!!!
Posted By: Miss IC Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/14/08 01:33 PM
Saffie,

I'm getting the same error message when I try to send anything to you or to Red. I'm getting your e-mail fine, but when I try to send something out to you...it gets returned.

I have not received anything from Red lately, but I've tried sending her stuff...no luck!

I'm going to see what I can do on my end...it might not be a problem with yours at all. But I have not had a problem sending and receiving from others that are not on hotmail...go figure
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/14/08 01:50 PM
Good morning saffie... did you find your hamster?? We had our snake on the loose.. my S5 left the cage open and it got out.. never found it by the way.. its probably growing in my basement...

Snowy and cold here.. but I have disney to look forward to in 40 days..

tal
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/14/08 03:20 PM
Yikes......a snake on the loose. What type of snake?

We did find 'Lucy' luckily although she needs her wheel oiling - it was squeaking all night!!!!!!

Yay to Disney - I was just saying to H last night how much I want to go again.

How are you keeping tal?
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/14/08 03:21 PM
Mrs IC,

Hotmail are a bit funny depending on whether or not there are attachments with the email. I am getting some emails through but definitely nothing from you or IC \:\(
Posted By: PennyMB Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/14/08 05:14 PM
HI Saffie,

Just a short note to check on you...Hope things are going well for you.

Have a good day...

I guess H wants to file. So I guess it is time to move ahead.

Hope you are doing well....
Posted By: Miss IC Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/15/08 02:05 AM
Mrs IC,

Hotmail are a bit funny depending on whether or not there are attachments with the email. I am getting some emails through but definitely nothing from you or IC \:\(

Saffie,

I got your e-mail requesting the info that Hotmail was wanting...it looks like the problem is on my end. I've been in contact with peoplepc and they are aware of the problem and are currently trying to resolve it. It will be fixed within 24 hours they tell me \:\/ ....funny, this has been happening on and off for almost a week!!!
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/15/08 07:58 AM
OK,

Send me a test email through when you think it is fixed and then we van 'talk ' again!!!!! I look forward to it \:\) I have ben missing our chats!!!
Posted By: Dr LOve Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/15/08 01:01 PM
I always look forward to your "Hot mail" saffie. If you need a "Hot Male" let me know.....

Dr. Love
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/15/08 01:52 PM
Dr Love....... you are one heck of a guy
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/16/08 05:34 PM
Hey saffie.. snake was a ball python... which we did end up getting another.. he's great.. low maintenance as opposed to my H...hehe \:\)

Hope your getting through tax season ok.. im right there with you..

Everything is ok.. status quo.. ups and downs.. you know how you leos can be... just kidding..

I have been thinking he really needs to get some help with his paperwork.. thats when we fight the most.. business and personal don't mix and its hard to seperate it sometimes when its your own business. Its amazing to me though how it can turn it on and off so quickly. I'll get pissed at him for something and in five minutes he's nice as pie.. I can't do that.. I wonder if that is a leo trait..

tal
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/17/08 01:53 PM
Quote:
I wonder if that is a leo trait..

Now, it would be so unfair for me to comment on that one tal............. ;\)
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/17/08 02:50 PM
Your right... Actually Leo women usually aren't high Maint. but the men are:)...

tal
Posted By: Imconfused0807 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 02:13 AM
Originally Posted By: tiredandlost
Your right... Actually Leo women usually aren't high Maint. but the men are:)...

tal

Hey!! We're not high maintenance.....{Miss IC, since you're up...can you get me a drink, and when you come back...will you rub my neck? Oh!..and the TV remote..can you grab that? Hmmmm, some popcorn would be nice...and you make it sooo much better than me. Oh, one more thing.............}

"A Leo man being high maintenance....sheesh! what do they know?"
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 07:37 AM
Hey IC,

Another Leo!!!!!!! We rock. I'm gonna email you later today and that IS a threat and a promise ;\)

What sign is Mrs IC? Us Lady Leos can't half roar when we want to and boy do the men have to watch out for those mating rituals. On the other hand, when they find the right spot boy can we purr, albeit sometimes we can be a bit lazy!!!!!!
Posted By: Sara Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 07:40 AM
Morning Saffie,

I'm still up. Are you doing tea and toast now? I'll take some too. But not English Breakfast, maybe an orange spice and I'd like apricot jam on the toast.
Posted By: Sara Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 07:49 AM
Just last night I was standing in the living room of my house thinking how pretty it is and very satisfied with all the changes we made to fix up the house since we bought it. This morning as I walked in the dark to wake Jason for school, I stepped in a puddle of water. At first I thought one of the dogs had peed on the floor. But I wasn't that lucky. It rained hard last night, and roof leaked -- a lot. So the roofer came and looked at it today, and he said that parts of my roof need to be rebuilt. This is very bad news as it is a tile roof and they are very expensive to fix. Today he should get back to me with more information and give me a price. And the even worse news (to me) is that my husband wants 3 estimates. So I have to find two more roofers and have them walk around all over the roof (breaking tiles as they go) and get their estimates. Damn!
Posted By: Imconfused0807 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 11:32 AM
Hey IC,

Another Leo!!!!!!! We rock. I'm gonna email you later today and that IS a threat and a promise ;\)

What sign is Mrs IC? Us Lady Leos can't half roar when we want to and boy do the men have to watch out for those mating rituals. On the other hand, when they find the right spot boy can we purr, albeit sometimes we can be a bit lazy!!!!!!

Saffie,
LOL, I'll be looking forward to getting it...although we are experiencing difficulting with our e-mail AGAIN!!! They had it working and then I tried to send you something yesterday and the problem is back. I know Miss IC tried to send you something last night and it came back....I'm beginning to think that PeoplePC just plain....sucks!!!

Miss IC is a Capricorn...yup just recently had her b-day \:\) A little tip...you mention the mating rituals of Leo's...let me tell ya, watch out for those Capricorns as well

- IC
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 11:54 AM
IC!!!!!!!!

My H is a Capricorn too!!!!! 7th Jan

Now you know don't you that Leo's and Capricorns are meant to have pretty stormy love lives. It's either all steam ahead or NO GO

Just literally got in from exercising Saffron - she was a complete she devil today and did a death dive in front of a HUGE lorry.......... so I an going to freshen up and then will send you an email. Even if you can't reply at the moment you can let me know via the boards that you got it!!!
Posted By: Dr LOve Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 11:56 AM
Hey Saffie

Dr. Love
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 11:57 AM
Sara,

Sorry I missed you this morning.

That roof thing sucks. Don't you just hate it when the H goes off to work after telling YOU that three quotes are needed. I have resorted in the past to being a bit naughty and getting someone who came and gave one quote just to get another mate in the same trade to supply another quote without coming out, ( if it's an insurance job that is).All you need is different headed paper......... ;\)

I shall send you an email as well and catch up properly when I have gotten myself changed, clean and fed!!!!!
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 01:25 PM
IC.. its all good.. remember im married to one :).. and he is high maintenance when it comes to lovin... wow.. but im used to it... Leos are wonderful.. very affectionate and sensual.. it balances itself out.. Im a fire sign (aries) so when its good its really good, when its bad we are really bad..

oh and Capricorns.. im not capadable either, that is what my brother and sister are.. They can be extremely selfish at times.

Leo's need to be stroked (at least the men do) and be the center of attention.. my H to a TEE!!

tal
Posted By: Michael Mc C Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 01:36 PM
Time to chime in here. My W is a Leo. Maybe I need to start paying attention to those horoscopes... I'm a Sagittarius which I'm pretty sure means I'm damn close to perfect. \:D
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 01:48 PM
Hi Michael,

Actually yes you are... I say that because that is what my S2 is... :)... but yes leo's and Sag's are very capatible!! There is hope!!

Leo women are a handful... Except for Saffie..:)..

But a word of advice here, they do need to know that they are appreciated and loved ALOT...

tal
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 02:19 PM
Quote:
Leo women are a handful... Except for Saffie..:)..

But a word of advice here, they do need to know that they are appreciated and loved ALOT...

I totally agree with this. And even the purrrrrrrrrrfect Saffie is high maintenance and needs LOTS of stroking

Hey tal, do you think we should start up a birth sign thread?
Posted By: Yoyowife Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 02:54 PM
Sara,
Sorry to hear about the roof. What a pain!!!!
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 05:19 PM
Saffie,

that sounds good!! Since its my forte count me in!

tal
Posted By: Imconfused0807 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/18/08 07:33 PM
Originally Posted By: tiredandlost
Leo's need to be stroked (at least the men do)

Wow! This turned sexual in a hurry Or is it just how my twisted little mind interpreted it
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/20/08 11:55 PM
IC,

I know I am a little late in replying.....so perhaps the moment has been lost?.....but.....my thread can take a sexual turn ANYTIME. I am a LEO and I KNOW how to use a whip.....I can give better than I receive when it comes to the whips (aint nobody goin' to tame this lioness with a whip!!!!!)

Just let me get away from these bloody tax returns and I can turn my mind to some more fun things!!!!!!

I shall be emailing you and your good W tomorrow. Loved the music session story BTW - are your friends still talking to you? \:D Hear you had some hot chick after you too.......... ;\)
Posted By: NoCodeBlues Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/21/08 04:59 AM
Quote:
my thread can take a sexual turn ANYTIME.

\:D

Saffie, you are so adorably saucy!
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/21/08 07:46 AM
Well thank you!!!!!!!!! ;\)
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/21/08 03:14 PM
Oh saffie.. you make me laugh..

How are those taxes coming.. sending some good vibes your way***

Cold here this morning... wow.. can't wait to get to florida~~

Tal
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/21/08 03:22 PM
Hi tal,

I will be so jealous of you in Florida!!!!!!!!!!

Only a few more tax returns to go - WOOPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Glad I make you laugh - laughter's the best medicine!!!!!!
Posted By: SallyM Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/21/08 03:30 PM
'morning saffie!
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/21/08 03:35 PM
Saffie,

Can I ask you something... You being the same sign as my H.. I just called him, he's on his way to the city for work.. He says to me that hes stressed out.. and I said why?? He said he's feeling insecure about me?? I said what are you worried about.. He said just being with me.. I told him he had nothing to worry about...

Is this Something I SHOULD be worried about that he is feeling this way??

tal
Posted By: Imconfused0807 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/21/08 03:35 PM
I shall be emailing you and your good W tomorrow. Loved the music session story BTW - are your friends still talking to you? \:D Hear you had some hot chick after you too.......... ;\)

LOL. You must have been talking to the W. I don't know if my friends are still talking or not...I think I threw them for a little loop with that one. As for the hot chick....I let her catch me ;\)
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/21/08 04:18 PM
Tal,

That's a hard one to answer. I sometimes do get moments of insecurity about H but then my H did have an A!!!!!!!

IC's a Leo guy....... do you ever get stressed like tal was talking about with Mrs IC, IC?

If I am absolutely honest, tal, I get most stressed about H now when I know I have done something I shouldn't have, (nothing major - just spent money on something that I know would piss him off - something like that). I guess I do let my H act as my conscience a bit - as a leo I think I let myself get carried away in the moment, (we do like the BIG expansive gestures you know), and do things that are a bit too extravagant when I know deep down inside I shouldn't. (Shoes, books, WHIPS and stuff for my horse are my major downfalls - all of those things H thinks I spend way too much on!!!!!! - well NOT the whips ;\) ).

Of course, all these guilt feelings could equally be down to me being female rather than Leo as I think us ladies are rather more prone to feelings of guilt - so I am probably typing complete crap!!!!! (as usual).

One thing I would say though, is I get really low at this time of year and that makes me extremely stressy; I love the summer and the warm. My H, (capricorn), loves the winter and the dark days and snuggling up indoors. I like being out and about and long bright days.

I'm prattling - sorry; all these tax returns have used up what small amount of brain cells I had left after having children!!!!
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/21/08 04:22 PM
Quote:
As for the hot chick....I let her catch me ;\)

Yeah, I kinda heard you didn't run too fast!!!!!! \:D I mean, when you got groupies chasing you what else can you do!!!!!

Loved the play list by the way.
Posted By: RedHeadWife Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/23/08 09:42 PM
Hey girl -- take a look over on SSM when you get a chance -- what a mess I've made!!! Oh well, onward & upward, at least I'm getting help so it can only get better. Although I think things are going to be pretty crappy for awhile before they get better, but I know I'm strong enough to handle it.

Hope you're doing ok. I was going to send you an email about "it" all coming out finally, but didn't have a chance to this a.m. My parents know what's going on too.
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/24/08 07:42 AM
Red,

Send me that email. I am having major issues on same thing at the moment. Ended up flat on my back again yesterday with the pain. Managed to talk my doc into more valium and stronger pain killers and looks like I am going back to the pain clinic again soon. Everytime I try knocking them down I end up flat on my back and upping the damn things again. I should be around most of the day apart from when I see the osteopath. I keep hoping for a miracle cure but know deep inside that the reason for my pain isn't going to go away probably.

I am thinking of you hon. Email me.

(((((HUGS))))))))
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/24/08 07:43 AM
For all my good friends I haven't posted to recently I apologise. Just as I finish my tax returns my neck flattens me. I will catch up with you all in time.
Posted By: Sara Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/24/08 08:37 AM
Saffie,

Sorry to hear the neck pain is back. I'm sure it's those damn tax returns. I hope the guy in the kilt can make you feel better. I'll be around today, and then heading to New Orleans tonight to visit my daughter. Should be a fun weekend. Just us girls!
Posted By: Yoyowife Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/24/08 02:54 PM
Saffie,
I'm sorry that your neck pain is flaring up again. I certainly hope you are able to get some relief soon. Take it easy and let your family take care of you! Get to feeling better soon, we miss you!

Hugs
Posted By: NoCodeBlues Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/24/08 08:16 PM
Saffie,

I am so sorry for your pain. Please get well soon.

(You're supposed to be the "Whip Lady", not the "Whip-lash Lady". ;\) )

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/25/08 01:46 PM
Hi Guys, Thanks for all your lovely posts. Here is a bit of a post I left on husband's thread about what happened today. I feel wow!!!!!!!!

The guy I went to see was amazing. He didn't have his kilt on today - obviously he wears that for the horses benefit and not the ladies, (or he's just as confused and F'ed up as the rest of us ), but he was amazing!!!!!

He didn't actually touch my neck but started off by doing an overall assessment of my posture and muscle etc and came out with some amazing stuff.( I sure am glad I put matching undies on that were in good condition!!!!!). He said that physically my skeletal structure was still stuck around my mid teens. He then asked me if I had been dragged by a horse at that age and kicked under the jaw - WTF? I had been. He even told me I had been dragged by my right leg - I can't remember which leg I was dragged by - but then he went on to tell me that all my problems stem from that. He will treat me over the next 18 months and thinks he can sort me out completely. He said that my body will change shape, (for the better I hope), and that I should end up absolutely pain free.

He crunched my whole body around but didn't touch my neck at all - the closest he got was when he did quite an extreme manouvre on my skull, but afterwards I was so much straighter!!!

I go back in a fortnight for my next treatment and then he thinks it will be every couple of months or so for a while. Even better he is covered by my medical insurance!!!!!

I am having a VERY good day - yipee!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Michael Mc C Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/25/08 03:35 PM
Hey Saffie, from the moment I first joined this board, I just KNEW you were a little twisted... \:D
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/25/08 04:37 PM
Well I walked, or should I say hobbled, straight into that one !!!!!!! Thanks Michael \:D
Posted By: Yoyowife Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/25/08 04:56 PM
Well I walked, or should I say hobbled, straight into that one !!!!!!! Thanks Michael \:D

LOL. Glad to hear your prognosis is better. Hope you are feeling better soon.

It looks like we might be getting some icy weather here. It's sleeting outside. Hopefully they will be dismissing school before the roads get bad. Brrrrr...it's cold!
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/25/08 05:15 PM
Hi Yoyo,

Nice to hear from you. How's things with you?

I'm still sad he didn't wear his kilt for me
\:\(
Posted By: SallyM Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/25/08 05:37 PM
wow, saffie, that is amazing!!! (too bad about the kilt, though)
Posted By: Dr LOve Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/26/08 04:41 AM
Originally Posted By: RedHeadWife
Hey girl -- take a look over on SSM when you get a chance -- what a mess I've made!!!

Red..... Long time no see

what the heck is SSM???

husband (dr. Love)

Never mind red i FOUND IT..... Hugs girl... I thought you H was back for good already..

H
Posted By: Sara Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/26/08 07:13 AM
Hi Saffie,

Wow! The kiltie guy sounds super fabulous. Glad to hear he was so helpful to you. I'm here in rainy and cold New Orleans having a nice time. Eating at lots of famous restaurants. Seeing old friends. Have computer access sometimes.
Posted By: Imconfused0807 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/26/08 08:55 AM
Saffie,

Thanks for the e-card. Love your humor

I'm just laying here and can't quite reach the nurse's call button. Got any suggestions or whip fantasies you can send my way {Sorry folks, inside joke...I'll move along now}

- IC
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 01/28/08 06:29 PM
saffie,

wanted to say hi.. glad your feeling better.. \:\)

tal
Posted By: Imconfused0807 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/01/08 01:14 PM
Where is that crazy, whip weilding, UK woman today?

- IC
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/05/08 01:38 PM
I'm behind you..........(whip cracking in the background)....... \:D
Posted By: Miss IC Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/06/08 09:09 PM
I'm behind you..........(whip cracking in the background)....... \:D

Whip him good Saffie....I wanna see some red welts on his azz \:D You've got my permission

- Miss IC
Posted By: SueS Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/06/08 09:33 PM
Hey Saffie-

How are you today?

SueS
Posted By: Yoyowife Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/06/08 09:41 PM
Saffie,
Have you seen Mr. Kilt lately?
Posted By: SallyM Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/06/08 10:02 PM
oooh...mr. kilt...see, I needed a nice visual today....mmmmm....
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/06/08 11:15 PM
Hey guys,

Nice to log on and see you all here \:\)

Seeing Mr Kilt guy Friday
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/06/08 11:17 PM
Miss IC.......well now that I have your permission......

Have you agreed a code word with him so I know when he REALLY wants me to stop? \:\/

You know, the trick is all in the flick of the wrist \:o \:D
Posted By: LuvMyHusband Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/06/08 11:37 PM
Gees, looks like I have really been missing out! I have to stop working so much!
Posted By: LL44 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/07/08 01:35 AM
Hey saffie!
Posted By: JoieDeVivre Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/07/08 01:36 AM
Alright, you have to tell us who Mr. Kilt is (and does he wear anything underneath of it??)
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/07/08 07:50 AM
Joie,

Mr Kilt man is my French Osteopath, (nice, young, good looking and with an accent to die for!!!!).

He started treating my horse first, (wearing his kilt), and has done wonders for her, and when I ended up flat on my back having put my neck out again, he treated me, (unfortunately not in his kilt but that was probably just as well as it got quite physically intimate with some of the manipulations!!!!!)

Don't think he wears it like a Scot would - he is French - and if one asks him all he says in his sexy accent as he raises his eyebrows is " I am French you know".....you don't say...

He's a fantastic manipulator
Posted By: Miss IC Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/07/08 02:20 PM
Miss IC.......well now that I have your permission......

Have you agreed a code word with him so I know when he REALLY wants me to stop? \:\/

Saffie, No code word...he's done when I SAY he's done ;\) ....Proceed as you were.

- Miss IC
Posted By: Yoyowife Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/07/08 03:10 PM
Hi Saffie,
Hope all is well. Are you finished with all of the tax work?

Hugs
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/07/08 11:10 PM
Miss IC - my arms hurting.......can I stop now for a while?

IC just keeps grinning like a cheshire cat .....oh, maybe it's a grimace..... \:o \:D
Posted By: JoieDeVivre Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/08/08 02:09 AM
A French man in a kilt! Ooh la la!
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/08/08 02:57 PM
Wasn't wearing his kilt today \:\( but is a lovely manipulator ;\)
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/14/08 05:49 PM
Happy Valentines Day to all that pass by today - to all my good friends on here. Today is also my dad's 80th birthday. If his next brother in age had still been alive it would have been his 89th birthday. In fact all his brothers and his sister had their birthday's in either February or March.........hmmmmmmmmm IC I see a pattern here......similar to your folks I'm thinking!!!!! \:o \:D
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/14/08 06:22 PM
Saffie,

Happy Valentines to you too!! The lioness of love..

Hope you have a wonderful day!....Happy Bday to your Pop too!! Your right too about the pattern.. both of my boys were born in November!!

Lots of Hersey's kisses my friend,

tal
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/14/08 06:53 PM
Thanks tal,

My H is obviously not very consistent - I got two born in the summer and two in the winter!!!!!!!!! Perhaps the lioness just didn't give him a choice. LOL

Lots of Hersey's kisses to you too!!!!!!XXXXXXXX
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/14/08 07:03 PM
Saffie.. thats ok.. hot burnin love in the summer time ..lol..

tal
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/14/08 07:14 PM
I'm sitting here chuckling...............
Posted By: NoCodeBlues Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/14/08 07:59 PM
Happy Valentines Day, Saffie.

And Happy B'day to your dad.
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/14/08 09:12 PM
hey ever hear of sizzling body candy??? Got some for my H.. im sure he'll like it!!
Posted By: Sara Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/14/08 09:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day. TAL this stuff sounds very interesting. Is this something you put on your body?

Saffie, you doing the boots and whips thing tonight? I'd love to see a picture of you like that!
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/14/08 09:26 PM
Hi Sara, how are you??

its red popping candy.. Actually I think its like that candy that pops in your mouth, only the box says to kiss your lover with it in your mouth or on your body..

I'll let you know how it turns out.

\:\)
Posted By: Imconfused0807 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/15/08 01:20 AM
So Saffie, Since nobody else is gonna ask and it being Valentine's Day and all....Is this the one time of the year that you break out the red leather chaps and the matching cat-o-nine tails, or do you stick with the classic black?

Happy Valentine's Day!

- IC
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/15/08 07:31 AM
IC - depends on whether I need to hide the blood if I am going to whip HARD!!!!!!!! \:D

I knew I could rely on you for a question like that my fine friend ;\)

(H quite likes them in bright pink or gold - plus I have of course got to be wearing the "I whip Ass" bodice)
Posted By: Imconfused0807 Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/15/08 02:45 PM
(H quite likes them in bright pink or gold - plus I have of course got to be wearing the "I whip Ass" bodice)

Ok, I gotta go re-adjust myself...Saffie's pulled out one of my favorite outfits

- IC
Posted By: saffie Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/15/08 06:29 PM
You know you just bring out the lioness in me....grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Check out my reply to your question you posed on your other thread. LOL
Posted By: Sara Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/15/08 11:19 PM
Saffie,

You were wrong. You are not the next one gone. Ohio Mark is. I can't find his threads anymore. This is getting to be like Nazi Germany. People disappear without a trace.
Posted By: fightingirish Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/15/08 11:25 PM
Sara,

You scared me so I checked to find his thread.. hes still here..

\:\)
Posted By: sgctxok Re: Saffie's Sandbox -Extension 10 - 02/15/08 11:28 PM
over 100 posts...start a new thread. we don't always post this reason...it's already on the board...but I don't want you to be upset.
© DivorceBusting.com