Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
K
OP Offline
K
Thanks all.

I am keeping busy and will put extra effort in to be mysterious.

We are back to where we were weeks ago. I am getting the silent treatment and being ignored when I ask a question regarding the kids. He is making me feel like he is punishing me. Zero conversation or interaction.

I am getting on with all I want to do and need to do.

He has always been one to get angry quickly which resorts in nasty verbal arguments or name calling or throwing things. Even snatching things out of my hands etc

I’m trying to create space between us today in the house by clearing my kids bedrooms ready for the new school year.

He is still sleeping in my bed which I didn’t think he would after last night. Calling me selfish for not giving him the iPad when he demanded it (I was watching a movie on it) and saying “I don’t know who you think you are” etc

It’s like living with a moody teenager.

K

K
OP Offline
K
Thanks all

We are back to silent treatment. No conversation whatsoever and ignoring/blanking me if I ask any questions regarding the kids. He is treating me as though I am being punished if that makes sense.

I am keeping busy and trying to backtrack to distance, space etc and I shall try to be mysterious!

He has always thrown things when he gets angry or calls me names/ hurtful things. Says nasty things about me to the kids etc. Even snatching things out of my hands. He threw the plate on the floor, then when I calmly told him it wasn't acceptable he picked it up again and threw it harder until it smashed. That's when I told him to go and sort himself out.

As the years of our R have gone on I have realised that he treats him Mum in a similar way. They do not have much to do with each other.

K

job Offline
Please start a new thread and link the threads together. You have reached the 100 posting/reply limit.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2861792 08/18/19 09:24 AM
K
OP Offline
K

Last edited by job; 08/18/19 01:56 PM. Reason: added link to new thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard