Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
A
A
Originally Posted by IHCLACS
LH : "IH, don't put in ear buds if she's trying to have a serious convo with you. Give her your full attention. Listen and validate. It's very disrespectful to listen to music while someone is trying to talk to you."

Gave her my full attn. when necessary. Otherwise did my own thing. She watched her tv. So all is good.. As far as the rest. I don't care... Just a behavior observation. I like to learn signs when people are pulling away or fooling around for next time in case I ever see it again in an R. It is a pretty common occurance. That's all. And I did actually smirk and put my ear buds back in during the groupie comment.

Something strikes me odd about your response. Like you took offense to my comments. If so then you need to do some digging and ask yourself why you are offended, because usually that means there's something there that struck close to home.

Looking back at the previous page I noticed you said this:

Originally Posted by IHCLACS
That's my biggest problem is pride, stubborness and I try not to be reactive and vindictive

Yeah, I am definitely getting that vibe from your response. Just something to think about.

EDIT- time for a new thread as well!

Last edited by AnotherStander; 07/30/19 03:48 PM.

Me: 60 w/ S18, D24, D27

M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:57
I
IHCLACS Offline OP
OP Offline
I
No. Just simply stating i gave her my full attention when necessary. I only quoted you about the ear bud thing because the event didn't occur the way you may have perceived it from the way I conveyed it my message here. That's all. Wasn't being rude to her in any way. And wasn't offended from your suggestion. Why would I take offense to a good suggestion from you on here? Also? Why would you perceive from the way I write that I was offended by your suggestion? I think we are both reading into this too much.

I
IHCLACS Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Was im a hurry to get my response our cause of work.

I
IHCLACS Offline OP
OP Offline
I
No offense taken AS ;-) Just curious why it was perceived that way? I was short and in a hurry because of work. New thread started

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2859485#Post2859485

Last edited by Cadet; 07/30/19 06:41 PM. Reason: Link
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard