Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by 97Hope
The not knowing can be very scary. You aren't alone in that. It's what you choose to do with the fear that matters. Accept it and face it or let it swallow you.

I already know what kind of a gal you are. You raise a baby on your own 6 months out of a year. Don't forget who you are.

Thanks Hope. I do need to remember who I am & not let the unknown consume or control me. It truly is scary & I'm thankful for the support here.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Mar returns stuck here C19 Lckdwn
Apr he leaves for work until Nov
Oct D FINAL 2020
Living MY Happiest Life Ever
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Last night before I went to bed, I made a to do list. Happy to have accomplished the important things. Some to dos are goals are for the future. I feel like if you do a little something every day you'll a get closer.

Crafty day with d3. We sent H his b-day card. Tonight family Lego time at our library.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
L
L
If you look at the amazon order history it will show where items are shipped. You can store many shipping addresses in the amazon account. I don't know if this will make things worse or provide some relief but its all in there if you share the same account with him.

Last edited by Cadet; 07/10/19 01:58 PM. Reason: Start a new thread message
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by luckeee
If you look at the amazon order history it will show where items are shipped. You can store many shipping addresses in the amazon account. I don't know if this will make things worse or provide some relief but its all in there if you share the same account with him.

We don't share the same account. I'm 99.9% sure it's going to his grandmothers house. But it's none of my business, right? That's how I have to look at it.

Thank you for the advise though wink

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
EMERGENCY situation today; the possibility of evacuating our home to major brush fires in the area. Many residents close by had to leave their homes this afternoon. Thankfully, at this time, no persons or any major damage to structures at this time.

I sent H an email to his work & a text. He responded to the text right away. My only reply back was the word "yes".
(as in yes we were okay).

I've got our things packed just in case we need to be on the move. Our neighbor has a safe place we can go to, rather than a shelter. I'll be sleeping in my clothes. I've prepared for hurricanes before, but never had to evacuate. Treating this like I would a hurricane.

This morning was nice. Caught up with our library & dance class friends.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
C
CanBird Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Nothing else to add for today. OH, there were two more notifications: woman's flip flops arrived. And items have been shipped Hibiscus Tea & a yellow T-Shirt. Interesting. I'm just kind of laughing it off at this point.

As mentioned previously, I text H due to an emergency. I sent him a screenshot of an emergency alert that was sent to me. He replied back with a few sentences and are you guys okay? Yes, was my reply. H text something else, a statement. I didn't reply. Didn't see the need.

Tomorrow. Can't even think about tomorrow with this fire business going on around us. The smell of smoke is everywhere. I can't wait to get some fresh air.

~Never Give Up ~
Mar BD
June BD
Dec Aow/xgf
Jan he wants D
Feb he flys2 ow
Oct D FINAL 2020
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis