Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
OP Offline
S
UN,
I will, hope I can get the 1st call done soon.

I think having a real plan will help a lot. Giving her time and space is good, and hopefully helping her to some extent.

Now I understand how people can make big mistakes in what they say. If she was here tonight I could be in real trouble.
So many emotions..... anger, sadness, betrayal, more anger..... even worse are the questions that go with them.

Absolutely a spiritual battle..... these thoughts are not something I'd normally think. I'm not an angry, hate filled person.
Since we're linked by marriage, I wonder if she experiences the same thing at the same time.... or if she has relief while I take the hits.

-SoloFlex

L
L
S,

Hang in there man this definitely is a roller coaster ride a which includes so many ups and downs. This is probably going to take years to play itself out.

I can tell by your posts that you will come out of this on the other side a better person and will survive and thrive one way or another.

Keep moving forward!

job Offline

Last edited by job; 05/26/19 02:29 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard