Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
paco, I certainly didn't mean my last observation as an attack, but merely, maybe, a little bit of insight into how you come across to others. Certainly, no one with a modicum of intelligence would argue that those on this board know you better than those with whom you interact with on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis in real life.

As far as the unfriend and unfollow comment, one thing I do greatly value and appreciate in any realm, whether the "interwebs" realm as you refer to it, or in the real world, is someone that is straightforward and honest. You certainly will not hurt my feelings in any way, shape, nor form, if you told me that you didn't appreciate my contributions, and that you'd rather I not interject in your threads. I do this to try to help. Like you my heart is in the right place, and as I've told others here, I wouldn't wish these situations on my worst enemy. Let alone strangers that are hurting enough to come here on the "Interwebs" to try to find hope, support, and insight.

Good luck in all of your future endeavors. I will continue to pray for you and your sitch. I truly hope your wife will awaken from her walkaway fog in time to save her marriage to you. Regardless, I hope for nothing but the best for the both of you in whatever she or you, choose.

I hope you find peace, paco! Onward and upward!

M(53), W(54),D(19)
M-23, T-25 Bomb Drop - Dec.23, 2017
Ring and Piecing since March 2018
Y
Y
paco, how are you?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard