Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
OP Offline
M
Lol that's a pretty good question. I am a firm believer in hoping for the best but expect the worse. So if she does go then that's on her. I'm moving forward regardless of the outcome. I cant stop at this point I have two beautiful children who need me to be the best Dad for them. That's what I'm expecting to still be the best Dad to my children. I honestly dont think she wants to go she would of divorced me already if that was the case. I think she was legit scared of how stuck we were. It was a scary mess of negativity. Good news is I have a whole bunch of positivity to spread and that [censored] is contagious. Alot of it rubbed off on her today. I know not to get my hopes up to high. But damn man it was a really good day. I hope your day went smooth aswell brother.

A
A

Thanks, today went well. it's about the PMA. I like that attitude. Keep it ALWAYS was my point to where once dark days are gray days and those gray days have silver linings on them.

H 49 , W 47
T 23, M 17
S11, S5
BD: 7/18
IHS: 7/18 - 3/19
Physically Separated: 3/19-4/19
Piecing: 4/19 - Current

----
M
OP Offline
M
Good to hear. Yeah man it's amazing what a little positivity can do to you.

M
OP Offline
M
Been awhile since I've posted. Things have been going good for me. Yes I have some moments but I get over it quick. I've distanced myself more from my wife. I am happy getting back into the groove of my new life. I can't wait to move closer to my children it's hard not being around them all the time. I was alway's there. Shame the W doesn't see how much crap I actually did for her. Maybe one day she will wake up. But I think her selfishness is getting the best of her right now. One thing I found out is that her Mom is trying to get my W to quit her jobs. Also was told that the house we were gonna get isn't going thru so she is being controlled hard by her Mom right now. We will see how long it lasts with her at there place. At what point do these women wake up and actually look into the future. I see her future and it will be hard as hell for her. That means it will be hard as hell for my children. I hope everyone is having a good weekend stay safe and kerp happy. Life is brutal but it keeps moving so should you.

B
B
Originally Posted by Mosher23
Been awhile since I've posted. Things have been going good for me. Yes I have some moments but I get over it quick. I've distanced myself more from my wife. I am happy getting back into the groove of my new life. I can't wait to move closer to my children it's hard not being around them all the time. I was alway's there. Shame the W doesn't see how much crap I actually did for her. Maybe one day she will wake up. But I think her selfishness is getting the best of her right now. One thing I found out is that her Mom is trying to get my W to quit her jobs. Also was told that the house we were gonna get isn't going thru so she is being controlled hard by her Mom right now. We will see how long it lasts with her at there place. At what point do these women wake up and actually look into the future. I see her future and it will be hard as hell for her. That means it will be hard as hell for my children. I hope everyone is having a good weekend stay safe and kerp happy. Life is brutal but it keeps moving so should you.

IT really is funny what our spouses see during the whole process. My w told me awhile back that her and her dad said how the entire 17 year relationship everything was about me and nothing was about her. That is the biggest crock of sh#% lol. We have moved across the country like 5 times all because of her and I stand right behind her and support our adventures. Or that she went shopping every saturday for new clothes and spent god knows how many thousands of dollars on things. If she only relayed to her dad the things that i may have wanted thats on her not me. It just amazes me what they say and think.

M
OP Offline
M
It truly is some crazy crap. Luckily her Dad knows my W flaws and he see's the wrong in it all. But he wont ever talk to her because she controls him. On top of it she wont listen to him only her Mom.

B
B
my w mom is gone, and her dad has never liked me so ya im screwed on that front .

M
OP Offline
M
It's been a couple day's since I've last posted. I'm keeping up with my distancing from the W. The last couple days have been hard on me she snapped at me last night because they called me while I was in the middle of something. So I picked up I told my daughter I love her and that I can only talk for a minute. So I chatted for a minute and got off the phone. The wife sent a text message righy after saying the reason they ignored my call last night was because I'm to busy all of a sudden. She kinda went ham. And I said to her I dont think you understand what you took when you left. Those kid's were my life I took care of them all the time and I was always there. She messaged me saying she was sorry you feel that way and appologized for her outburst. It's been eventful but the more I distance myself from her the crazier she gets.

M
OP Offline
M
So yesterday I was talking to my daughter about trying to find a place to live thats closer to them. My wife chimed in saying I chould look into Cedar City Utah of course I asked why. She told me because her parents are gonna move and how she doesn't have a place to go so she will go with them. This isnt legal right she cant take my kids out of state without permission from me right? Does the W ever wake up and realuse what they are doing is wrong. Does she realise that her life is being controlled by her parents now. It jist blows my mind how she is so oblivious to her future.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard