Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
G
So, what made you call her a spiteful vindictive self-entitled Biotch? Did something change?

I understand we have bad days, and just hate their guts, but is that was she really is?

You swing from admitting your serious faults to blame shifting everything on to her.

I'll be bluntly honest. By what your own admissions are of how you treated her and how you acted, minus the affair, I could see why she would want to get out, and it looked like she was trying to stay in there but you weren't hearing her. Especially if she was looking to start a family. I love my daughter more than life, but often I feel guilty that her dad is her dad. he loves her and she loves him but he doesn't know how to treat people and she sees it.

The A is not the way out and that is very hurtful and wrong.

But, I would just take the focus off of her and see what you can do for yourself to grow. I think your admissions are actually honorable, most men stay in denial, like my ex, or just don't see it, but you do. You really have that going for you. This could change your life and future for the better.

Last edited by Cadet; 01/21/19 01:47 PM. Reason: Start a new thread message
B
burned Offline OP
OP Offline
B

H: 35 W: 33
M: 11 T: 13

4/10/18: I discovered A and confronted ("BD1")
6/23/18: I moved out
8/31/18: MC ends ("BD2")
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard