Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
W
Westo Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hi Own,

Yes, I absolutely agree. My first H was a WAS. Never paid another bill, and I managed to sell our home before it was repossessed.

There is a marked difference between the two. I know I’ve put a couple of updates on here before but (as you’ve pointed out) there are newbies that may see some parallels with their sitch.

I think we all remember how desperate we were when we first got here to read a ‘happy’ ending from someone, whether they reconcile or not.

W
Westo Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I can see I’ve reached eleven pages and Job will come along soon to ask me to start another thread.

This will be my last, as long as nothing major happens.

I wish everyone good health and happiness and will continue to read here most days to keep tabs on you all smile

Last edited by Westo; 10/23/19 11:37 AM.
A
A
Originally Posted by Westo
I think we all remember how desperate we were when we first got here to read a ‘happy’ ending from someone, whether they reconcile or not.
Thanks (((Westo))) I know that I was certainly one of the doubters out there. I'm so very happy for you.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
job Offline
Yep, it's time for a new thread and I'm locking this one now. Please come back to visit more often.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard