Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
RyanHun Offline OP
OP Offline
R
AS,
In all honestly I'm a bit conflicted but lean more towards actually wanting S to go through. Part of it is how amazing life as a 33 year old bachelor is for me and how much I am enjoying my freedom and alone time. The biggest thing for me is the house. While I do have a house and am thankful to have a roof over my head I do not feel like I have a home. I feel very unsettled and am excited about the idea of making a new home for myself either in a new place or in our current home. If I could financially pull it off I would not be living in the same house currently. I have presented several options, sell the house and split the cash, me buy her out and I already have re financing set up to do that or she can buy me out. I even offered for her to buy me out for less then 50%. Another big part of why I want the house sorted out is the current living arrangement is really confusing the kids. We sat down a while back and had "the talk" with them about us separating etc. and got over that hurdle. They had a tough week but settled in and began to accept their new reality but nothing really changed. D9 and S7 are always asking why we still live in the same house and when are they going to get a second home. They are actually quite excited about having two houses and living part time with me and part time with W.

On the flip side my first choice would be to work on things and build marriage 2.0 but in reality that probably will not happen.

M:33 W:32
T: 10 M:8
D9
S7
D4
R
RyanHun Offline OP
OP Offline
R

M:33 W:32
T: 10 M:8
D9