Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
G
Originally Posted by FlySolo
He has just left, and I found myself going to kiss him goodbye. But I didn't. This whole thing is madness.

Every time I see H, and he's ready to leave, there is a momentary pause before one of us reaches out for a hug and a very light kiss on the lips. I sometimes wonder when he leaves if it will be the very last time we do. Will it just fizzle out to doing nothing? I sense that is the direction. I fear it, almost. It weighs on my mind.

M: 56
H: 57
S: 22
D: 20

H Moved out: 10/1/18
D
DejaVu6 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
FS, Kiwi, Grace... There are similarities in all of our sitchs. Whenever I read anything written by any of you, it’s like you take the words right out of my mind. Thinking of all of you this weekend and hoping you all find reasons to smile and laugh outloud this weekend. My stepdaughter and I just spent the last hour watching reruns of Friends and laughing. It is good to have her around. Ironically, I don’t think about her dad as much when she is here. Bedtime for me. Good morning to those of you on the other side of the pond. wink

K
K
I don’t even remember our last kiss anymore. I just remember the time I was trying to kiss him and he was turning away midnight on New Years Eve. Seems like he knows exactly what he wants. Still it took him almost a year to finally move out.

job Offline
Please start a new thread and link the two threads together. Many thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
D
DejaVu6 Offline OP
OP Offline
D

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard