Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
G
Ginger1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks Don, he really is a quality guy. I guess all the cr@p I had to weed through paid off. And all the lessons learned the hard way. It is still almost 2 weeks between seeing eachother, but I just cannot wait to see him Friday. We still got our date December 1st though.

today is day 9 of 9 and I am barely making it. It is not fair what they are putting me through here. Our situation is so bad at work, that they actually got our employee assistance to put a counselor on site to speak to. If that doesn't say it, I don't know what does. I can't believe I got myself trapped into this mess, thinking I actually did something good to earn this situation and that it was a great payoff of my furthered degree that got me this spot. Nope, I was the only sucker who didn't know what was going on with this place. I still hope it happened for a reason, to get me into case management so I can secure a decent job.

I am on the verge of tears today, I am so stressed. So much needs to be taken care of at home and I have not an ounce of time. I am off tomorrow and hope to get a lot done before the hockey game.

Did I mention I have another bad pipe flooding into my basement? The plumber is coming back today, which is more money. The good thing is he loves my dog and takes him out of his crate to play when he comes and does work, lol.

I need to get through today in one piece.

F
F
Sending you all the positive vibes in the world Ginger!

Me: 48, XH: 42
T: 18 years, M: 15 years

EA/PA 1: 6/2012
EA/PA 2: from autumn 2012-present

BD: 5/2013
ILYBNILWY BD & left: 10/2015

OW conceived: 8/2016
Born: 4/2017

H filed: 7/2017
D final: 28/12/2017
job Offline
I hope everything is okay at home and the plumber can repair the pipe.

As for your job, talk to the counselor. You need to have a safe place to vent and that person is the one you need to go to. I hope that the new year will find you in a better position and much happier in a different environment.

Don't forget to breathe! Tomorrow is another day and should be much better for you since you aren't in the h3ll hole.

New Thread:

Home Sweet Home #2

Last edited by job; 11/23/18 01:03 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard