Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
job Offline
I'm glad you found an apartment so quickly. As for him putting your stuff outside, that is just plain nasty on his part. He shouldn't be playing a part in the drama that is taking place between you and your wife...but blood is thicker than water and who knows what your wife has told him.

It sounds like there is someone in the wings if she's pushing for this to be over and done w/so quickly. Then again, it's the end of the year and she may think by wrapping it up now, she can begin her new life in the new year.

I am so very sorry that this is happening to you and your family. There is no excuse for their behavior and one day, they will regret what they have done. It may not be on your timeline, but they will regret it.

Try to have a nice holiday w/your family and try to be the best actor that you can be until you can get your belongings and moved into the apartment.

Now, it's time to start a new thread and link the two together.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
black8 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thank you. I am trying. I think this is all leverage. How do I copy this thread into a new one?

job Offline
You don't. You start a completely new thread and then copy the link from the top and vice versa. Start a new thread and I'll take care of linking them for you today.

For future reference:

How to link threads

New Thread:

Blackmailed

Last edited by job; 12/23/18 05:00 PM. Reason: added link to new thread

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard