Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
D
That is my H exactly. Everything is a HUGE secret. Of course, now that I know he has told me approximately 10,000 lies over the past four years, I completely understand it. Hard to maintain a lie if you give away too much information.

He told me he went off Facebook a couple of years ago yet every once in awhile, I find out from a friend or relative that they have seen posts by him. Whenever that happened, I would search for him and not be able to find him. I would ask him and he would tell me that he reactivated his account to post and then deactivated it again. Huh? No one does that. I saw a couple of the posts and they were pretty benign and under his name. In August when his cousin was visiting, it happened again. This time I told him to stop screwing around and that I knew he must have blocked me. He started blaming Facebook and then even claimed to have tried to add me as a friend but was unable to. Yeah...’cause I was born yesterday. Why am I the only person you can’t add? You MUST have blocked me at some point. Nope...he would NOT admit it. I have confronted him a few times now and it is always the same response. Getting super upset at Facebook and claiming innocence. I no longer look for him. As MWD says... it is a cheeseless tunnel.

Just got back from my kids’ Hallowe’en dance. What a zoo!! My H apparently went last year. I feel bad that I didn’t go with him. More tag teaming childcare duties that helped get us to this place of separation or, as he calls it, “taking a break”. I think he described it to his daughter like it was a mutual thing. Speaking of... she called me yesterday in tears. Found out her boyfriend had been cheating on her with a mutual friend. I told my H she and I are going to spend the weekend “bashing” men but that it was up to him to come over and help her understand why men are such jerks. Couldn’t help myself.

Found out today that because we share an Apple ID, my daughter has been getting some of the texts between my H and I. My H is going to fix that tomorrow. I looked over what she has. A few recent ones that are pretty benign and some from February. The ones from February were a bit tought to read knowing what I know now. They were very amicable with “I love you’s“ on both sides. H went back to his secret life about three weeks after that. Sigh... from “I love you” to “I couldn’t stand living with you anymore” in a matter of weeks. Crazy.

F
FlySolo Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I am over my little instigram freak our. Am pretty sure he is just sharing photos from nights with friends. He went out with a load of them sat night and there were two new photos posted. I think he hasn't told anyone amour his account because 1. He is naturally secretive and 2 because he doesnt want to hurt me or cause argument and 3 he avoids conflict

He came around this morning and apparently a male friend of mine looked at his Linkedin profile. this gave me the opportunity to tell him the girl he was on a date with looked at mine. He seemed shocked. Couldnt work out how she found me. air isnt that hard. You google his name and it shows everyone he has ever shared a home with.

W40 (me), H40
M14, Together 16
D12, D9

BD Oct 17
Moved out Mar 18

job Offline
Please start a new thread and link this thread to your new one and vice versa. Many thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
F
FlySolo Offline OP
OP Offline
F

W40 (me), H40
M14, Together 16
D12, D9

BD Oct 17
Moved out Mar 18

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard