Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
D
DavidUK Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Ready2Change
Originally Posted by DavidUK
....I wasn't attractive during that period....

How are you being attractive now?

My depression has gone (at least for now). I'm looking so, so much better, I still have my confidence speaking to anyone, I'm doing things that I wouldn't have considered at all before, I'm now really well organised and focused. I'm getting counselling, I'm independent like before I met W, I am capable of being a single parent. I've called out W BS in a calm but firm way without an arguement. I like myself, I'm a good honest person, good sense of humour, and do some very cool stuff.

R
R
Do other women notice?

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
D
DavidUK Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Ready2Change
Do other women notice?

Yes. Even my mother says that she feels like her son is back, that my voice even sounds more positive. I get compliments from W and other women about how I now look. Even MiL says she's amazed at how calm i've been.

My mother has been a WAW a few times. She is certain that W will now be having some doubts due to the positive changes I've made but it would't last long if we got back together now because W hasn't changed for the better. W has a lot of work to do for herself. My mother thinks it would take a year or 2. I could forgive W for what she's done (that I know of). If there is OP then I'd feel different.

Because of the changes I've made and feeling better in lots of ways, I'm confident that I'd be better in a R in the future but I'm aware enough that that's only how I feel at the moment.

job Offline
Please start a new thread. This thread has reached the 100 posting/reply limit. Also, please link this current thread to your new one and vice versa. Many thanks!

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2817517#Post2817517

Last edited by Cadet; 10/15/18 07:22 PM. Reason: Link

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard