Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
O
ovrrnbw Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Well W texted early this morning asking what I was doing today. I wanted to say "Just WTH are you doing right now? At OM's apt?" But I didn't say that, I responded 2 hours later with a couple of things I have going on. Then she asked if she could hang out with us (me and the puppy).

I didn't respond so she called and asked about hanging out. I started to hem-haw and then realized I was NGS'ing it so I just said "It's probably not good for us to hang out, you're seeing someone else right?". Her reply was "Ok, then nevermind, I'm sorry. I was seeing if I could help you with your projects". So I said "That would be fun". Her response was that she is coming home and she can do her own thing.

Guess I'm gonna get out of the house today, no football or house projects!

Had a good day with my sister yesterday, went shooting and training the puppy, made a bunch of food.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
job Offline
Please start a new thread. You've reached the 100 posting/reply limit. Also, please link this thread to your new one and vice versa. Many thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
O
ovrrnbw Offline OP
OP Offline
O

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard