Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
TBSakaJ9 #2834308 01/24/19 10:36 PM
B
bhappy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by Joseph9
BH I did not unfriend my XW or any of her relatives. She is not active on SM since our D so there was no reason to. The only reason why I would have would of been if she was posting pictures of her and her BF and I was not mentally able to take it.

My W unfriended me early on, so I then blocked her bc I just didnt want to see her vaction pics. But I believe she is not active either, she never really was.

Hope you are doing well...

M:52 W:49
D:26 S:24 S:23 D:20
ILYBNILWY 5/28/17
Still living together
W filed 1/5/18
W moved out 8/24/18
D final 9/18/20
B
bhappy2 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted by AnotherStander
BH, I'm the same as Joseph in this regard, I never unfriended XW or any of her relatives after BD and in fact am still "friends" with them all these years later. None of them are very active on FB though. I just found out a few days ago (via a big fight) that my GF has been harboring a lot of resentment because every once in a while XW will post something (like pictures of her and our kids on vacation) and I will "like" or comment on it, but that's another story (rolls eyes).

This is why social media stinks, people just get the wrong idea and run with it.

Originally Posted by AnotherStander
I think unfriending everyone out the blue might come off as angry and vindictive, but at the end of the day it's all about doing what YOU need for YOU.

I think her sisters are watching every move I make on FB, the sister that cheats the most has texted me several times with, how are you making out? I just respond with good... even though I am now repulsed by her.

M:52 W:49
D:26 S:24 S:23 D:20
ILYBNILWY 5/28/17
Still living together
W filed 1/5/18
W moved out 8/24/18
D final 9/18/20
bhappy2 #2834313 01/24/19 11:02 PM
D
D
I'm not super active on SM but I have not unfriended any of H's friends or relatives. I cannot say the same for him though. He blocked me on FB about four years ago (still denies this but it is the only explanation that makes any sense) and unfriended or blocked my family members. I found out recently he has either deleted his FB account or blocked some of his relatives (his siblings and at least two of his cousins that I know of). He is full on trying to reinvent himself and erase anyone from his life who he thinks might judge him. My friend, who is the nicest person I know, ran into him at the grocery store yesterday. She said he looked completely shocked, said "hi" and then exited stage left. I feel for him in some ways. If he had had the maturity to address our marital problems in an honourable way(i.e. told me, try to do some things to "fix" it like counselling, etc...) and we had ended up separated, he could have still maintained these relationships to varying degrees but he blew things apart in such an epically, fundamentally dishonest way that he can't face anyone he thinks might know about it - including his own family members. He told his mom that it is hard being the guy that everyone hates. Don't know of anyone who hates him... mostly they just feel bad for me and confused about him... like...who is this guy and what has he done with H? I think he must be in a very lonely place...when he allows himself to think about it. I know I would be if I were him. But...not my problem anymore, I guess. Old habits die hard. smile

DejaVu6 #2834370 01/25/19 02:09 PM
job Offline
New Thread:

waw maybe #5

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard