Thanks Joseph, It's good to hear some positive news...Best of Luck

I did have another gut punch today when an acquaintance was into work and showed me a facebook picture..She said isn't that your wife? in the picture with another guy...Oh man the humiliation, embarassment and anger that swept through my body sent shockwaves..She immediately felt terrible and I know she meant nothing by it but I responded with yes, my ex-wife,we got divorced last Wednesday..However, the picture was from a month ago..My job is a fairly high profile job in the community and I was so upset that my W would publicly embarass and humiliate me the anger boiled over...I doubt she was even thinking about that since she is so focused on herself...After feeling like I had no self-worth because my wife could so publicly move on from our 12 year relationship in just a month to another man, I had to get it out and told her exactly how I was feeling...

I texted her and told her about my embarassing encounter at work..She read it with no response
I texted " I wouldv'e bet my life that you would have never done this to us, What has happened to you?"..Read it with no response
I finally texted "I vowed my life to you in sickness and in health, I didn't deserve to be treated this way and Your Selfish Actions and Behaviors since our separation have been disgusting...You were such an amazing person and it is SAD to see what you've become"
She is so disattached from the real world she finally responded with when are you coming over to get the snowblower????Ackwardly, she left and wanted me to let her know when I was done..Since our separation, she's only allowed a brief discussion of our marriage, other than that, she's acted with complete childish Avoidance..My therapist thinks that it is from her extreme Guilt and Shame...Anyways after a 2 hours workout to get out my anger, I vowed to myself that I was done allowing this woman to negatively affect me in any way and this was going to be my last interaction with her for my life...I deleted her completely from all contacts and did not respond to anymore of her messages...

I just can't seem to get away from this...Just when I feel good, another gut punch and another but I can already tell from just writing this and getting out my thoughts that I'm able to recover more quickly than before and that gives me a small glimpse of hope...At the beginning, this would've destroyed me, now it is a challenge to prove to myself that I am more than worthy..

Last edited by Cory09; 08/21/18 12:51 AM.