Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
F
fmly1st Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Lately ive been focusing on GAL and trying not to think about my soon to be ex wife and the mess we are in! For awhile it seemed like she was trying to hurt me any chance she could. I felt like i had no choice but to completely disengage from her. Easier said than done when we are still living under the same roof. But overall, i feel like ive done a decent job at taking care of my kids, GAL and maintaining a high standard at work. But when i do think about some of things that have happened i cant help to think that the girl i loved for 25 years has nothing but ill will toward me and would want nothing more than for me to come apart at the seams and really suffer!

For anyone new to my sit, almost 2 years ago i discovered that my wife was having an affair with a coworker for God knows how long. To male matters worse, it surfaced that she brought my oldest son to a concert (where conveniently he just happened to be there) awhile back and they went out to dinner after! I never could understand why she would want to expose our son to something like that?

Now i just learn that my son whos s freshman in college, is going to be working at the same company as his mom and her paramour during winter break. Im totally disgusted but also conflicted. Im happy for my son that he will be working but disgusted that his mom would bring him there given everything thats happened. Basically my son will be eating lunch everyday with her, him and whoever else? If my son didnt know everything i would be less irritated...but he knows what happened and he was bothered by this guy trying to cozy up to him at the concert...not knowing at the time what was going on.

Am i overreacting here?

Any support is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by fmly1st; 12/24/19 04:11 AM.
I
I
Proverbs 21:9 It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.
Proverbs 21:19 It is better to live in a desert land than with a quarrelsome and fretful woman.
Ephesians 4:26 Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil.
Proverbs 29:11 A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.
Titus 2:3-5 Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard