Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
W called and I talked to her for a bit. She talked to the kids for a few minutes. She wanted me to bring the kids up to the bar she works at to see her. Uhhhh, no. Not taking my kids to the bar. She was finally served the divorce papers. Her ability to twist things around amazes me. One of the WW super powers. She claimed that in the divorce papers it said she was a threat to me and the kids and that was why i was asking for sole decision making and majority of parenting time. I looked at the papers and the only remotely close to that is in the section of custody and it just says that it would be in the best interest of the children for me to have custody. She says she can't afford a lawyer and wants me to change it to 50/50 custody. She doesn't understand why I am doing it and thinks I'm doing it because I am mad at her for leaving me. I told her I was doing what I thought was best for the kids. She asked why that would be the best for the kids. I told her that recently she has been making bad decisions and is having a hard time taking care of herself. She claims to be sober and wanted to know what kind of bad decisions she's been making. I told her that going around telling lies about me was not necessarily a very good decision and that is not the kind of example our kids need to see. Then denied ever saying anything dishonest about me. I brought up the night my friend's windshield was busted and she was at the brewery claiming I did it, I beat her, etc. Denied that as well...

I realized the conversation was not going anywhere and told her I needed to go. She wanted to know if she could call again later to say the kids' bedtime prayers with them I told her that would be fine. She also said she wanted the kids sometime this week but did not know her work schedulae and get back to me. Then said she had an appointment in St. Louis one day so that day wouldn't work and that she has been getting hormone shots because her ovaries aren't functioning right. They might have to remove them. She said she wasn't telling me this for pity but that she thought I should know. I validated and told her that I hope things work out for her. She asked how I was doing. I told her that I was fine, but I needed to get off the phone. She said OK and then added that there was a junior dart tournament going on at the bar and there were other kids there, so it would be fine if I took the kids up there. I told her again that I was not going to bring the kids there and that I needed to go and said goodbye...

Me: 38
W:31
Kids: S16(mine from previous R), D10, S9, S4
M: 10 years
T:12 years
BD:Jan 3, 2018
W moved out: Apr 13,2018
Filed for D: Jun 2018
D final: Sep 2019

"Surrender to the Flow"...
job Offline
Please start a new thread. You have reached the 100 posting/reply limit for this thread. Thanks!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
M
mtb1981 Offline OP
OP Offline
M

Me: 38
W:31
Kids: S16(mine from previous R), D10, S9, S4
M: 10 years
T:12 years
BD:Jan 3, 2018
W moved out: Apr 13,2018
Filed for D: Jun 2018