Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
A
A
doodler - you are missing the opportunity to get yourself some air tools.

Sorry for the hi-jack V - as usual, it's all doodler's fault laugh He's being punished right now by having to come up with a new thread title.

One the subject of flirting since I may or may not have been the "flirtee" from time to time - eye contact is definitely good. Just don't go creepy "Overly Attached Girlfriend". A much younger co-worker does that with a disconcertingly direct stare any time she's talking to me, is always enthusiastically happy to see me and ever so grateful for minor things. And has a boyfriend crazy. One thing that I'm sure you've got down pat even though you might not think of it is posture. Give him a chance to see the goods without obviously flashing them. Lean forward a touch from time to time. Walk away with grace. We're both of an age where I'm sure you've practiced walking with books on your head.

A key thing though is take an interest. Remember what he said the next time. My flower shop lady has the most astounding memory for the oddest things that I've mentioned in passing. She also has the sweetest shy smile that she doesn't use a lot bit it brightens the whole world around her up.

You've commented from time to time about muffin tops and what-not. Real men like curves and don't care what you look like as long as you've obviously put some care and time into your look. I believe you are working on having well fitting clothes.

On BD
H52, W50
T27, M26
S21, D23
BD-9-Mar-16
D-15-Jan-18 Final-19-Apr-18
I am a storyteller. The story may do you no good.
But a story is never for the listener. It is always for the one who tells
D
D
Originally Posted by doodler
Originally Posted by Dawgs
If you are serious, get a product called PB Blaster and spray it on the lugs...let is sit long enough to soak. Good stuff.

So you're suggesting that I soak my nuts and rotate my tires myself?

Lugs, Doodler, lugs. But yeah, spray them. Now, what else you spray PB Blaster on is your own business. Might make them quite slippery, though

There are moments in this life when you are so confident in the rightness of your actions, that not even for a second do you consider the option that you might be wrong.
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Next thread

Next thread

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard