Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: Steve85
Originally Posted By: OrangeK
Down the roller-coaster we go.

Just noticed another one of WW's "friends" blocked me online.
So the Slander is obviously still happening.

this is the friend who's wedding WW cheated on me at 3 weeks after our wedding.
I have been tempted in the past to message her and basically say
"I know what happened at your wedding, and your awful for covering that up for her, how would you like it if your husband did that to you, and you called looking for him 3 weeks after your wedding and his friend covered for him while he cheated on you while you were at home with the baby?"

I know its pointless pursuit so i didn't do it. Just more of the Injustice pissing me off.

i know i shouldn't care what other people think of me and that her smear campaign only proves that she knows who is truly in the wrong, but it bothers me to know there are people out there who honestly believe i am some crazy abusive monster.

it just irks me.

Key phrase is "another of WW's friends". Friends are like family, they will side with their friend even if their friend is in the wrong. I wouldn't worry too much about it. The lack of scruples and morals displayed by people these days doesn't even surprise me anymore.

So that this friend would accept such immoral behavior from your WW really isn't that shocking. A message like the one you considered would do more harm than good.

And as long as we are talking about FB, I know you've argued that for your generation it was a necessity (I disagree, but you seem convinced), but that doesn't mean you need to keep people like this WW's friend around on there. I would go through and purge anyone (block even) that you would be tempted to spy on WW through. Just cut that piece of FB out of even being a temptation. If divorce is the finality of all of this then there is no point in keeping people around on there that are loyal to her.

It was actually through FB messenger i noticed the block. I deleted the FB App off my phone, havent been using it at all. If i wantto login i have to do so through the browser which is a pain in the @$$, So i dont bother.
Good advice regardless.

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4
All Divorce Proceedings Complete - Oct 18
-----------------------------------------------------
2nd EX - Was Engaged - Diagnosed BPD
2 Major breakups.
2 Rebounds
O
OrangeK Offline OP
OP Offline
O

M: 35, EX-W: 3, S:4